Twice the fun with Dual LCDs
The effortless way to get perfect pictures, Samsung’s 2View ST700 has a generous 1.8” frontside display so you’re part of every image. Preview self-portraits, then click, with you in every frame — in a snap. Flip the camera around to enjoy photos on the wide 3.0” display. New features change the view on hard-to-capture experiences. Children Mode has built-in, downloadable animation options to keep kids’ attention. In addition, you can create your own animated clips to keep your little ones entertained. Jump Shot offers cues before taking three fast shots. Self Timer is a visual countdown to coordinate group shots so everyone smiles at the results. Quickly pressing the top display on/off button efficiently manages power. From now on, no more out of the frame glitches. No more babies caught crying. You will never have more fun with other cameras.
Get a whole new view
Get more from your lens, no matter what the scene, whether shooting a memorable landscape or the gang’s reunion around a restaurant table. By using the precision-cut ST700’s 26mm wide-angle lens, with its 5x optical zoom, you will instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view. Now, you can capture memories of landmarks and landscapes, entire wedding parties and the tallest skyscrapers in full scale. No need to back up to frame the shot. The ST700 is the effortless way to totally go pro.
- Image sensor type: 1/2.3″ (approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image sensor (effective pixel): approx. 16.1 Mega-pixel
- Image sensor (total pixel): approx. 16.4 Mega-pixel
- TFT LCD Display
- Exposure control: Programme AE
- Exposure Metering: Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Exposure compensation: ± 2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Exposure ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- External memory (Optional): Micro SD™ (up to 4GB guaranteed), Micro SDHC (up to 8GB guaranteed)*
- Focal length: f = 4.7 – 23.5mm (35mm film equivalent: 26 – 130mm)
- Still Image mode: 1x – 5x, Play mode: 1x – 10.2x (depends on image size)
- Lens F no. F3.3 (W) – F5.9 (T)
- Focus type: TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, Smart Face Recognition AF, One Touch Shooting)
- Normal: 80cm – Infinity (W), 150cm – Infinity (T), Macro: 5cm – 80cm (W), 100cm – 150cm (T), AutoMacro: 5cm – Infinity (W), 100cm – Infinity (T)
- Movie Clip editing: Pause during recording, Still Image Capture, Time Trimming
- USB 2.0 and 20 pin connector
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.