F2.5, 25mm, 5x Zoom Lens / 16.2 Mega Pixels
The 5x optical zoom gives you great close-ups, even from far away, while the 25mm wide-angle lens captures all the action up close. And the combination of 16.2 megapixels and F2.5 lens gives you high quality images — even in dim lights.
3.0" (75mm) LCD
The 3.0” (75mm) Intelligent LCD improves contrast and color reproduction, which allows you to enjoy a wider and clearer image. Its Intelligent LCD automatically adjusts the LCD brightness for optimal image viewing.
- CCD Image Sensor
- Effective Pixel: Approx 16.2MP
- Total Pixel: Approx 16.5MP
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilisation)
- Normal: 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 250cm ~ Infinity (Tele), Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 250cm (Tele), Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Programme AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
Ask & Answer
1 Question1 Answer
I'm going to London, Paris, and Rome will i need a converter and adapter to charge my camera?
haley on 2013-05-29
Hi Haley, You would need to contact Samsung USA at www.samsung.com/us/support for information on your regional variant....
Samsung E-Support on 2013-06-04
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.