16.1 megapixels make memories more memorable
Boasting a remarkable 16.1 megapixels, the slim, stylish ST93 delivers unforgettable photos with all the attention-grabbing details. You’ll get everyone in the shot with the 26mm wide-angle lens and get even closer to faraway subjects with the 5x optical zoom. Capture all your memories in the same high quality you come to trust from Samsung.
Shake, rattle or stroll: Dual Image Stabilisation
Even the tiniest shake can ruin your shot. Dual Image Stabilisation solves that. Samsung has combined the revolutionary technology of their ultimate Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) mechanism with Digital Image Stabilisation (DIS), to give you sharp images no matter the condition. Whether it’s low light, zooming or just a case of plain old shaky hands, your photos come out sharp and clear. So let your Samsung camera shake things up. In a good way.
- Image sensor type: 1/2.3" (approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Approx. 16.1Mega pixels
- Approx. 16.4MP
- Focus type: TTL Auto Focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- Exposure control: Programme AE
- Exposure Metering: Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted, Face Detection AE
- Exposure compensation: ± 2EV (1 / 3EV steps)
- Exposure ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- • Smart Filter 2.0 : Miniature, Vignetting, Half Tone Dot, Sketch, Fish Eye, Defog, Classic, Retro, Negative, Custom RGB
• Image Adjust : Sharpness, Contrast, Saturation (5 steps)
- Digital Output Connector: USB 2.0
- Interface (audio): Microphone: mono
Internal Speaker: mono
- Focal length: f = 4.7 ~ 23.5mm (26 ~ 130mm 35mm film equivalent)
- Lens F no. F3.3 (W) - F5.9 (T)
- Shutter speed: Smart Auto: 1/8 ~ 1/2000sec., Program: 1 ~ 1/2000sec., Night: 8 ~ 1/2000sec.
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent (W, N, D), Tungsten, Flash, Custom
- Pause during Recording and Playing, Still Image Capture, Time Trimming
Samsung ST93 Digital Camera Review
Daniel Bell reviews the Samsung ST93, a digital compact camera with a 16.1 megapixel sensor, 5x optical zoom and 720p HD video recording.
alaTest has collected and analysed 46 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers are impressed by the portability and value for money. The usability and performance are also appreciated. The features and low light performanceget less positive...
Ask & Answer
3 Questions1 Answer
ADVW on 2011-10-30
Trimming is the best thing that there is!! Probably when you trim your pics. you din't press the trim and then the ok bu...
not2shabby on 2012-01-19
Which memory card do I use with the ST93?. Will it support micro sdhc6?
Help other Samsung owners by Answering their question
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.