Take your vision much further and clearer
18x Optical Zoom, OIS
The serrated, snow-capped peaks of a mountain range — your eyes take it all in, and so does your new Samsung WB150F / WB150. With its 18x Optical Zoom, it brings the intimate details closer, so you can capture a Golden Eagle launching into flight. Whether wide-open vistas or detailed close-ups, the WB150F / WB150 lets you get the shot you want. But it has to be steady too. That's where the WB150F / WB150's OIS (Optical Image stabilisation) comes in handy. The very second you shoot, the image is stabilised. So no matter how shaky your hands are, your photos won't be.
Get a whole new view
24mm Wide angle lens
Get more from your lens, no matter what the scene, whether shooting a memorable landscape or the gang’s reunion around a restaurant table. By using the precision-cut WB150F / WB150’s 24mm wide-angle lens, you will instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view. Now, you can capture memories of landmarks and landscapes, entire wedding parties and the tallest skyscrapers in full scale. No need to back up to frame the shot.
Instant Sharing & Saving, simply
With Built-in Wi-Fi capability, you can share any special moment and exciting moment on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook™, Picasa™, Photobucket™ or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves. The WB150F lets you upload photos to cloud service so never worried about losing the pictures while on the go or losing chance with limited memory size. TV Link feature allows you to wirelessly display your pictures on a large TV screen. You can also save the images to your PC by just one click with Auto Backup feature. No more searching for the cable, it is that easy.
*Only available for the WB150F
- 1/2.3'' (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Effective Pixel: Approx 14.2MP
- Total Pixel: Approx 16.4MP
- Optical Image Stabilisation
- TTL Auto Focus (Centre AF, Multi AF, Tracking AF, Face Detection AF, Face Recognition AF, Selection AF) * Manual Focus
- Normal : 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 350cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Macro : 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 180cm ~ 350cm (Tele) Auto Macro : 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 180cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Manual : 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 180cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual Exposure
- Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Auto WB, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent_H, Fluorescent_L, Tungsten, Custom, K
- Schneider-KREUZNACH 18x Zoom Lens f = 4.0 ~ 72mm (35mm film equivalent : 24 ~ 432mm)
- 3.2 (W) ~ 5.8 (T)
- TFT LCD
- 3" (7.62cm), 460K dots
- Smart Auto : 1/8 ~ 1/2000 sec., Program : 1 ~ 1/2000 sec., Night : 8 ~ 1/2000 sec., Manual : 16 ~ 1/2000 sec.
- Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash Off, Red-eye fix
- Wide : 0.3m ~ 3.38m (ISO Auto), Tele : 0.5m ~ 1.51m (ISO Auto)
- Approx. 4 sec.
- * Mode (Dial) : 1) Smart Auto 2) Program 3) A / S / M 4) Scene 5) Magic Plus 6) Wi-Fi 7) Set 8) Movie * Scene : Beauty Shot, Night, Landscape, Text, Sunset, Dawn, Backlight, Beach & Snow * Magic : Live Panorama, Magic Frame, Split Shot, Picture in Picture (Still / Movie), Artistic Brush, Photo Filter, Movie Filter, Photo Editor * Smart Auto : Portrait, Night Portrait, Night, Backlight Portrait, Backlight, Landscape, White, Macro, Macro Text, Tripod, Action, Macro Colour, Natural Green, Blue Sky, Sunset, Fireworks * Drive : Single, Continuous, AEB, Motion Capture * Self timer : Off, 2 sec., 10 sec., Double (10 sec., 2 sec.)
Samsung WB150F review
Is the Â£199 Wi-Fi enabled Samsung WB150F 18x travel zoom digital compact camera with âsmart' features the perfect holiday companion or excess baggage?
Samsung WB150F review
The compact digital camera market offers buyers a brain-scrambling amount of choice, so when a point-and-shoot comes along and offers something unique, we sit up and take notice. That's the case with the Samsung WB150F, which sports Wi-Fi for easy...
alaTest has collected and analysed 1446 reviews from magazines and websites. People really like the image quality and performance. The usability and portability also get good feedback. Ratings about the manual image adjustments and shutter are mixed....