18x Optical Zoom — Take your vision much, much further 18x Optical Zoom (Smart-Zoom 24x), 24mm Wide
The serrated, snow-capped peaks of a mountain range — your eyes take it all in, and so does your new Samsung WB750. Featuring a 24mm ultra wide angle lens that sees what you see, the WB750 fits the big picture into the frame. And with its 24x Smart-Zoom feature (18x Optical Zoom), it also brings the intimate details closer, so you can capture a Golden Eagle launching into flight. Whether wide-open vistas or detailed close-ups, the WB750 lets you get the shot you want.
See the bright side of every picture you take 12.5MP BSI CMOS Sensor
A candlelit dinner, a picnic at dusk — perfectly capture dimly-lit moments with the WB750. Featuring a 12.5MP BSI (Back Side Illuminated) CMOS sensor, the WB750 offers impressive low-light performance. BSI CMOS sensors are twice as sensitive as conventional CMOS sensors, which means less light is needed for properly exposed photos. Pictures are sharper, with minimal noise and distortion. So even if a short-or moment-is lit only by the soft glow of a candle, with the WB750, your photos will be sure to match your memories.
- BSI CMOS Image Sensor
- Approx 12.5 Megapixels
- Approx 14.6 Megapixels
- Dual IS (OIS + DIS)
- TTL auto focus Type (Centre AF, Manual Focus, Multi AF, Selection AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- Focusing Range: Normal: 80cm - Infinity (Wide), 3.5m - Infinity (Tele) / Macro : 5cm - 80cm (Wide), 1.8m - 3.5m (Tele) / Auto Macro : 5cm - Infinity (Wide), 1.8m - Infinity (Tele) / Manual : 5cm - Infinity (Wide), 1.8m - Infinity (Tele)
- Exposuer Control: Program AE / Shutter AE / Aperture Priority AE / Manual Exposure
- Metering: Multi / Spot / Centre Weighted / Face Detection AE
- Focal Length: Schneider Lens f= 4 - 72mm (35mm Film Equivalent: 24 - 432mm)
- F3.2 (W) - F5.8 (T)
- 18x Optical Zoom Lens
- Still Image Mode: 1 - 4x, Play Mode: 1 - 9.4x (Depends on Image Size)
- TFT LCD Type
- 3.0" Display Size
- Display Feature: 3.0" (7.62cm) hVGA 460000 Pixels
- Auto : 1/8 - 1/2000 sec. / Program : 1 - 1/2000 sec., M : 16 - 1/2000 sec. / Night : 8 - 1/2000 sec.
Samsung WB750 Ultra Zoom Review
Joshua Waller reviews the new Samsung WB750 - the latest pocket zoom from Samsung features a 12.5 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor.
Samsung WB750 Sample Photos
We post sample photos from the Samsung WB750, Samsung's pocket zoom with a 12.5 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor.
alaTest has collected and analysed 190 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers really like the image quality and value for money. The performance and portability are also mentioned favorably. There are some mixed opinions about the flash. The...
Ask & Answer
3 Questions1 Answer
how long should the battery last on a wb850f when fully charged and not in use
dawn on 2013-09-24
Hi Dawn, Approximately 120 minutes, taking about 120 photos or 90 minutes filming. Thanks.
Samsung E-Support on 2013-10-11
What about the image stabilization system, the Dual IS (OIS + DIS) with the WB750 at full zooming range, is it effective?
Help other Samsung owners by Answering their question
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.