Smart Camera DV150F
SAMSUNG DV150FShoot great photos and share them easily with a Samsung DV150F Smart Camera. Thanks to the 38mm LCD display on the front of the camera, you can line up perfect shots of yourself or your friends, and then upload them to Facebook™, Picasa™ and Photobucket™ directly from your camera. Send your images straight to your smartphone or tablet using Samsung Mobile Link or manage them with your PC using Auto Backup. And, with fun features such as Motion Photo, Split Shot and Beauty Palette, you can apply great effects to give your photos a personalised and artistic look. 4.632 5 19 reviews
Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centres can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
- Put yourself in the picture with front LCD display
- Connect to Wi-FI networks with one touch
- Automatically save and share your photos wirelessly
- Add the finishing touches with Beauty Palette
Awards & Warranty
The Samsung SMART CAMERA features a front LCD that makes taking group and other tricky self-portraits a snap. Play Children Mode animation to hold a kid still; let the group know just when to smile with Self Timer’s visual countdown. Be part of every image with the front LCD, preview self-portraits, then click, and effortlessly get perfect pictures with you in the middle of the action. With Jump Shot, quickly shoot images of your friends jumping around, and then create fun GIF animations.
Save photos to your camera and smartphone as you shoot
Simultaneously send every picture you take to your mobile phone via Wi-Fi connection—to make backing up and sharing your high-quality photos super easy. Set up AutoShare once and the camera saves it as the default setting. AutoShare also GPS tags your photos with your Smart Phone.
Camera, smartphones and tablets - the easiest way to share
Now you can select and send an image or album directly to an Android smartphone, iPhone or tablet with the Samsung MobileLink. You don’t even have to send the image as a text message or as an email. With MobileLink, you can control the album on your phone and the changes will be saved to your camera, too.
Remotely control your camera from a smartphone
Control your camera by using your smartphone as the viewfinder. Remote Viewfinder lets you preview images, adjust the camera settings, zoom in and out and frame each scene— all from your phone, wirelessly. This feature is available for select smartphones.
Connect to your camera faster- one touch, three apps
Download the Samsung SAMRT CAMERA App. which features- Remote Viewfinder, AutoShare, and MobileLink – without having to download each app individually. Rather than launching the apps one at a time on your smartphone, you can open all three apps at once, with the touch of a finger.
- Sensor Type16M CCD
- Effective PixelApprox 16.2 Mega pixel
- Total PixelApprox. 16.6 Mega pixel
- Focal LengthSamsung 5x Zoom Lens f = 4.5 ~ 22.5mm
- F No.2.5 (W) ~ 6.3 (T)
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital ZoomStill Image mode: 1.0x ~ 5.0x
- TypeTFT LCD
- Size2.7" Main LCD1.48" Front LCD
- Feature2.7" (67.5mm), 230K dots+Front TFT LCD 1.48" (37.6mm), 61k dots
- TypeTTL Auto Focus
- RangeNormal: 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 250cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 250cm (Tele) Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Shutter SpeedSmart Auto: 1/8 ~ 1/2000sec., Program: 1 ~ 1/2000sec., Night: 16 ~ 1/2000sec., Fireworks: 2sec.
- ControlProgram AE
- Metering SystemMulti, Spot, Centre-weighted, Face Detection AE
- Compensation±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- ISO EquivalentAuto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- ModeAuto, Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash Off, Red-eye fix
- RangeWide: 0.3m ~ 4.2m, Tele: 0.5m ~ 1.6m
- Recharging TimeApprox. 4sec
- ModeAuto WB, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent_H, Fluorescent_L, Tungsten, Custom
- ModeMode: Smart Auto, Program, Scene, Self Shot, Photo Filter, Beauty Shot, Split Shot, Motion Photo, Jump Shot, Children, Close up, Beauty Palette, Wigshot (only for SSA), Magic Frame, Live Panorama, Night Shot, Smart Movie, Movie, Movie filter * Scene: Landscape, Text, Sunset, Dawn, Backlight, Beach & Snow * Smart Auto: Portrait, Night Portrait, Night, Backlight Portrait, Backlight, Landscape, White, Macro, Macro Text, Tripod, Action, Macro Colour, Natural Green, Blue Sky, Sunset Sky, Fireworks * Continuous: Single, Continuous, Motion Capture, AEB * Photo Filter: Miniature / Vignetting / Ink Painting / Oil Painting / Cartoon / Cross Filter / Sketch / Soft focus / Fish Eye / Old Film / Half Tone Dot / Classic / Retro / Zooming Shot * Self timer: Off, 10sec., 2sec., Double (10sec., 2sec.)
- Image PlaySingle image, Thumbnails, Advanced Slide Show, Movie Clip, Smart Album
- Date ImprintingDate&Time, Date, Off (user selectable)
- Recording*Mode: Movie, Smart Movie, Movie Filter *Fomat: MP4 (H.264) (Max Recording time: 20min) *Movie Size: 1280 x 720, 640 x 480, 320 x 240, For Sharing *Frame Rate: 30fps *Sound Alive: Sound Alive On, Sound Alive Off, Mute
- EffectSmart Movie Filter: Miniature / Vignetting / Half Tone Dot / Sketch / Fish-eye / Classic / Retro / Palette Effect 1 / Palette Effect 2 / Palette Effect 3 / Palette Effect 4
- EditStill Image Capture / Time Trimming
- MediaExternal Memory (Optional): micro SD™ (up to 2GB guaranteed) micro SDHC (up to 32GB guaranteed), micro SDXC (up to 64GB guaranteed)
- File Format*Still Image: JPEG (DCF), EXIF 2.21, GIF *Movie Clip: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4.AVC / H.264, Audio: AAC)
- Image Size16M: 4608 x 3456 / 14MP: 4608 x 3072 / 12MW: 4608 x 2592 / 10M: 3648 x 2736 / 5M: 2592 x 1944 / 3M: 1984 x 1488 / 2MW: 1920 x 1080 / 1M: 1024 x 768
- Digital Output ConnectorUSB 2.0
- AudioMicrophone: Mono Internal Speaker: Mono
- Video OutputAV: NTSC, PAL (User selectable)
- DC Power Input5V
- TypeRechargeable battery: BP70A Connector Type: Micro-USB
- Dimension (WxHxD)95.5 x 55.2 x 18.4mm
- Weight116.3g (without battery and memory card media)
- Operating Temperature0 ~ 40°C
- Operating Humidity5 ~ 85%
S/W and PC OS
- Compatible OSWindows XP SP2 / Vista / 7
System Requirement in General
- For MacintoshPower Mac G3 or later Mac OS 10.5 or higher Minimum 256MB RAM 110MB of available hard-disk space USB port CD-ROM drive
- For WindowsPC with processor better than Intel Core 2 Duo 1.66GHz / AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core 2.2GHz or higher Minimum 512MB RAM (Over 1GB recommended) Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7 / 8 250MB of available hard-disk space (Over 1GB recommend) USB 2.0 port CD-ROM drive nVIDIA Geforce 7600GT or later / Ati X1600 series or later 1024 x 768 pixels, 16-bit colour display compatible monitor (1280 x 1024, 32-bit colour display recommended) Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
Ratings and Reviews (19)
North London - Gender: Male - Age: 45-54
Easy to handle can't fault this product at all good value for money
Drumore, PA - Gender: - Age:
I love that I can email my pics to my computer. I am not that good at techy things and I had this paired with my wifi in no time... great!!
London, UK - Gender: - Age:
Bought this for a trip as my iphone has a disgraceful battery life to say the least, and my previous digi cam was with family. When I opened the boxI didnt expect it to be that small, but even so it surprised me with the performance and it looks lovely.
At first I didnt understand how to use it correctly and kept taking blurry pictures but once I went through it again and fully understood all the options I was snapping away and editing HD pics in no time. I would defo reccomend this to anyone wanting a cheaper camera with good performance, it really won't let you down. It does feel a little fragile but its supposed to be lightweight - Its worth buying a small case for! Another great product from Samsung :)Show more +
- Gender: - Age:
I just got this camera a couple days ago and I absolutely love it! It's obviously not a professional camera, but it works great for a simple digitalcamera.
My favorite features are defiantly the filters and effects you can use, and the fact you can instantly email pictures or upload them to facebook from the camera! The video is the best, but it works and pictures in zoom tend to come out a bit blurry, but other then that I love it!Show more +
Have a question or need product support? Go to our support section
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING