Extending clarity and creativity in any circumstance
The Brightest F1.4, 24mm, 3.3x Lens
With an impressive F1.4 lens — one of the brightest available — the EX2F delivers a wider range of aperture steps and shallow depth-of-field, giving you the ability to blur out the background of your images while keeping the focus on your subjects. And with the ND(Neutral Density) filter, create more dimension with longer exposure time and capture sharper photos even in direct sunlight.
One-touch wireless sharing
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you instantly share special moments with friends and family, even when you’re on the move. A dedicated SMART LINK makes it easy to save photos you just took to any compatible smartphone, opening up even more sharing possibilities.
See the bright side of every picture you take
12.4 Megapixels, 1/1.7" BSI CMOS sensor
Featuring a 12.4-megapixel, 1/1.7" BSI (Back Side Illuminated) CMOS sensor, which needs less light for proper exposure than conventional CMOS sensors and CCD sensors, the EX2F makes sure your photos are clear and precise even when lit with only the moon’s soft glow.
- 1/1.7″ (Approx. 9.33mm) BSI CMOS
- Approx. 12.4 Megapixels
- Approx. 12.76 Megapixels
- DUAL IS [Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) + Digital Image Stabilisation (DIS)]
- TTL Auto Focus (Centre AF, Multi AF, Tracking AF, Face Detection AF, Face Recognition AF, Selection AF), Manual Focus
- Normal : 40cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele) / Macro : 1cm ~ 40cm (Wide), 40cm ~ 100cm (Tele) / Auto Macro : 1cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 40cm ~ Infinity (Tele) / Manual : 1cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 40cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual Exposure
- Metering : Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted, Face Detection AE
- Conpensation : ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- f = 5.2-17.2mm (35mm film equivalent : 24-80mm)
- F1.4 (W)-F2.7 (T), Include ND filter
- Schneider-KREUZNACH 3.3x Zoom Lens
- Still Image mode : 1x-4x (Smart Zoom : 1.33x), Play mode : 1x-12x (depends on image size)
- AMOLED Type
- 3" Size
- 3" (7.62cm) VGA (640 x 480) 614k dots (PenTile), Rotating
- Smart Auto : 1/8 ~ 1/2000 sec, Program : 1 ~ 1/2000 sec, Night : 8 ~ 1/2000 sec, Manual : 30 ~ 1/2000 sec
Samsung EX2F review
It's all go in the high-end compact camera market, and Samsung's EX2F lays out a potential secret weapon that no similar competitor can offer: Wi-Fi.
Samsung EX2F review
Update of the EX1 shows Samsung can offer enthusiasts a convincing compact. Read our Samsung EX2F review to see why.
alaTest has collected and analysed 143 reviews from magazines and websites. People are impressed by the lens and screen. The responsiveness and portability are also appreciated. Comments about the focus and size are different, and many are negative...