Rich colours in a widescreen touch display
3.3" AMOLED touchscreen
Set up shots and browse photos in stunning clarity—even in direct sunlight. And thanks to capacitive touch technology, the display offers an intuitive navigation experience that makes using features like Motion Photo a touch more fun.
Share and save, wherever you are
WiFi Connectivity with SMART LINK button
Built-in Wi-Fi and the SMART LINK button let you share special moments on the move. Upload photos to Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket or email directly from the camera.
Capture life from every angle
The Flip-out Display rotates up to 180º so you can easily and conveniently snap self-portraits sure to spark a lot of Facebook Likes. You can also shoot from up high or down low to capture life from any angle.
- BSI CMOS Image Sensor
- Effective Pixel: Approx 16.3MP
- Total Pixel: Approx 17MP
- OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation)
- Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, Smart Face Recognition AF, One Touch Shooting AF
- Normal: 80cm ~ infinity (Wide), 250cm ~ infinity (Tele), Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 250cm (Tele), Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Samsung Lens f= 4.5 ~ 22.5mm (35mm Film Equivalent: 25 ~ 125mm)
- F2.5 (W) ~ F6.3 (T)
- 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- Still Image Mode: 1 - 5x, Play Mode: 1 - 14.4x (Depends on Image Size)
- AMOLED Type
- 3.31" Size
- 3.31" wVGA AMOLED Display
- Program: 1 ~ 1/2000 sec., Night: 8 ~ 1/2000 sec (AEB, continuous: 1/4 ~ 1/2000 sec.), Smart Auto: 1/8~ 1/2000 sec
Samsung MV900F Hands-On Preview
We go hands-on with the new Samsung MV900F, the ultra compact camera with a large tilting screen.
alaTest has collected and analysed 71 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers really like the image quality and usability. The screen and portability are also appreciated. There are some less positive comments about the responsiveness, and...