Will this accessory work with my Product
Use your model number to find out.
Stylish 3D glasses give Perfect Wearing Experience
Take your 3D Perfect Wearing Experience to the next level with the Samsung 3D glasses SSG-3550CR. A unique ergonomic design, which guarantees the perfect fit, brings a touch of luxury to the whole 3D experience. The 29g featherweight frame design provides a flexible bridge, nose pad and perfect weight balance for total comfort. The 3D glasses are rechargeable and are available in optimised sizes for everyone. So, experience 3D in luxury with your new 3D glasses that are made to fit.
Bring 3D to life with advanced performance
Settle for nothing less than the absolute best 3D experience. With the advanced 3D effect, the Samsung 3D glasses SSG-3550CR deliver a 3D performance that is simply stunning. Both lenses work in perfect harmony to produce images that are true-to-life. These glasses are ready to transform an entire 2 hours of 3D viewing after charging for approximately one minute. And add to this the stable connection, which keeps a safety link to your TV via RF equipment, and you are ready for a new world of entertainment.
* 3D glasses sold separately in various regions.
- Auto Power On / Off (Sensor applied)
- Package (W x H x D): 177 x 55 x 203mm
- Set (W x H x D): 142 x 40 x 170mm
- User Manual included
- USB Cable for Charging available
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operation Time: 40hrs
- Recharging Time: 30min
- LED TV: For all 2011 and 2012 Samsung D,E and ES series 3D TV
- Plasma TV: For all 2011 and 2012 Samsung D,E and ES series 3D TV
- 280g Package Weight
- 29g Set Weight
- Suggested Distance Between Glasses&TV when pairing: Shop Mode; 10cm (to aviod the interference), Home Mode; 50cm
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘works great,but poor design’’
Ill start with the cons- the problem with these are way too flimsy. i would not recomend children use them.way to easy to scratch the lens,and the head band would break super easy.theyd be better if t...
rottyfaith on 2012-12-03
‘‘In theory yes, in practice no’’
Having bought the new 8000 series 3D tv, i wanted something battery free and these seemed the logical choice. However, I am a big 6'3'' Rugby player and these glasses dangled uselessly on my head and ...
stuajam on 2012-07-10
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we'd like to hear what you think of it.