Will this accessory work with my Product
Use your model number to find out.
Stylish 3D glasses give Perfect Wearing Experience
Take your 3D Perfect Wearing Experience to the next level with the Samsung 3D glasses SSG-3550CR. A unique ergonomic design, which guarantees the perfect fit, brings a touch of luxury to the whole 3D experience. The 29g featherweight frame design provides a flexible bridge, nose pad and perfect weight balance for total comfort. The 3D glasses are rechargeable and are available in optimised sizes for everyone. So, experience 3D in luxury with your new 3D glasses that are made to fit.
Bring 3D to life with advanced performance
Settle for nothing less than the absolute best 3D experience. With the advanced 3D effect, the Samsung 3D glasses SSG-3550CR deliver a 3D performance that is simply stunning. Both lenses work in perfect harmony to produce images that are true-to-life. These glasses are ready to transform an entire 2 hours of 3D viewing after charging for approximately one minute. And add to this the stable connection, which keeps a safety link to your TV via RF equipment, and you are ready for a new world of entertainment.
* 3D glasses sold separately in various regions.
- Auto Power On / Off (Sensor applied)
- Package (W x H x D): 177 x 55 x 203mm
- Set (W x H x D): 142 x 40 x 170mm
- User Manual included
- USB Cable for Charging available
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operation Time: 40hrs
- Recharging Time: 30min
- LED TV: For all 2011 and 2012 Samsung D,E and ES series 3D TV
- Plasma TV: For all 2011 and 2012 Samsung D,E and ES series 3D TV
- 280g Package Weight
- 29g Set Weight
- Suggested Distance Between Glasses&TV when pairing: Shop Mode; 10cm (to aviod the interference), Home Mode; 50cm
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
I love the ease of viewing. And they are very comfortable.
Purchased these in addition to the 4 in the box, and like the comfort much better.
Jerseyl on 2013-09-16
‘‘Great product!!! Very lightweight.’’
I purchased these glasses along with my 3D TV. I am very impressed by the quality and weight of the product. I do have some issues concerning its size. They are way too light and sometimes fall off my...
MannyV on 2013-05-09
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we'd like to hear what you think of it.