Premium Sound Quality
For audiophiles looking for a more realistic sound from a Wireless Audio Dock, the one-dimensional output of a conventional dock may not fit the bill anymore. Look for these characteristics to bring professional-quality sound to your home entertainment setup:
- Vibrant tone: Sometimes innovation means putting a new spin on a classic technology, like the DA-E750’s use of a valve amplifier. Samsung is the first to combine the accuracy of a digital amp with the natural sound of a valve amp, upgrading sound quality to a level coveted by audio enthusiasts and professional musicians.
- Clearer, truer sound: The DA-E750’s speaker unit uses a premium glass fiber material with heat resistance and anti-vibration to deliver clearer sound, and a built-in 60W subwoofer for accurate bass reproduction.
- More powerful sound: An overall 100W sound output provides plenty of volume for even the hardest-rocking home user.
With many consumers owning not only an MP3 player but also multiple other music-enabled mobile devices (mobile and smartphones, laptops, tablets, even flash drives and HDDs), today’s Wireless Audio Dock needs to offer multiple methods of connectivity. Look for a dock, like the DA-E750, that lets you play music directly from all of your devices:
- Dual docking: A hidden tray at the back of the unit lets you dock more devices directly onto the Wireless Audio Dock. A hidden tray at the back of the unit lets you dock more devices directly onto the Wireless Audio Dock. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S III and other Android phones (with a free downloaded app) as well as Apple products, including iPod, iPad, and iPhone.
- Wireless connectivity: Don’t part with your smartphone for the evening just so it can serve as jukebox. Instead, connect wirelessly with Samsung Galaxy models via AllShare Play, and Apple products (including iPhone and iPad) with Apple’s Airplay.
- Bluetooth connectivity: Connect via Bluetooth for wireless play even when you don’t have a Wi-Fi network available. Connect with Bluetooth-enabled devices, including select mobile phones, PCs, and MP3 players.
- USB connectivity: Plug a USB memory stick or flash drive directly into the USB port.
- Aux-in connectivity: Any device with a headphone jack—such as a laptop or MP3 player—can connect directly to the DA-E750 (with a male/male auxiliary cable, sold separately).
With music playing a central role in a home entertainment setup, you need a Wireless Audio Dock that looks as good as it sounds. Consider designer touches such as these, found on the DA-E750:
- Furniture-like finish: The DA-E750 Wireless Audio Dock's real wood finish gives it the appearance of a piece of furniture rather than an electronic product.
- Unique visual features: Dazzle your friends with your taste in music and your taste in design. A see-through window on the top of the dock showcases the unit’s unique valve amplifier, lending a premium antique feel.
- Sleek controls: Touch-button inputs make volume adjustments a snap, and give the dock a streamlined appearance.
A Wireless Audio Dock with realistic, true to life sound; multiple input options; and even a sleek, high-end design? That’s more like it.