Samsung Digital Appliances UK has today announced a new free five year warranty on its latest range of home appliances, including its ecobubble™ washing machines, G-Series refrigerators, Dual Cook ovens, compact ovens and induction hobs.
Samsung home appliances now available with a five year warranty include:
- The award-winning ecobubble™ washing machine which generates bubbles able to penetrate deeper into fabrics to deliver excellent results, even on a cold wash
- The G-Series refrigeration range, complete with thin-wall insulation technology, which maximises the inside storage space allowing consumers to fit more inside
- The Dual Cook oven range which has a 65 litre cavity that can be split in half using an insulated divider, making it possible to cook two different dishes at different temperatures at the same time
- Samsung’s compact oven range, which is available as a 45cm model
The AnyPlace™ induction hob featuring smart touch controls, sliding temperature controls and an easy-to-clean surface, as well as a flexible induction zone
Samsung’s free five year parts and labour warranty* is available on purchases made before 31st October 2012 and can be activated online at www.samsung.com/uk/homeappliancewarranty.
For further details on Samsung’s range of home appliances please visit www.samsung.com.
* Terms and conditions apply. Visit www.samsung.com for further details.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2011 consolidated sales of US$143.1 billion. Employing approximately 206000 people in 197 offices across 72 countries, the company operates two separate organisations to coordinate its nine independent business units: Digital Media & Communications, comprising Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, and Digital Imaging; and Device Solutions, consisting of Memory, System LSI and LED. Recognised for its industry-leading performance across a range of economic, environmental and social criteria, Samsung Electronics was named the world’s most sustainable technology company in the 2011 Dow Jones Sustainability Index. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.