Today Samsung Electronics unveils its B2B display solutions at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE), the largest international B2B display exhibition in Europe.
Samsung will introduce solutions optimised for a variety of environments, including retailers, offices, airports and hotels. Under the theme ‘Integrate, Interact and Inspire', the world’s leading electronics company will set out its vision for the future in display solutions.
Phil Gaut, Director of Display, Samsung UK & Ireland, said, “Samsung had a fantastic year in 2013 in the professional AV arena, particularly in the LFD market. At ISE this year we are setting out our stall for 2014; a deeper integration of AV into retail strategies with store analytics, RFI chips, Wifi and Bluetooth all playing a role enhancing the revenue retailers generate from new retail theatre. This customer requirement for solutions and invention will mean specialist AV resellers and distributors will remain the most important and dominant route to market.”
Samsung will unveil a new version of the ‘Samsung Smart Signage Platform’, a digital signage platform that provides a more efficient business environment. The Smart Signage Platform debuted at ISE 2013 and has been upgraded and integrated into Samsung’s large format displays (LFDs) for 2014. This enhanced digital signage platform, with the industry’s first quad-core system-on-chip (SoC), will help Samsung to expand its market presence. Samsung aims to focus on its ‘integrated display solutions’ in the digital signage market, which is expected to grow by over 20 percent annually up to 2017.
Samsung’s presence at ISE also includes:
- • A huge ‘multi-vision tower’ combining 54 of the world’s top LFDs (UD55D) with the world’s slimmest 3.5mm ultra-slim bezel
- • Visitors will be able to identify images of products displayed on a 95” LFD (ME95C) in their real size, while browsing multiple products in a virtual store window. ISE delegates can also experience how easy it is to update various promotional data on restaurant menu boards using Samsung Electronics’ display solutions
- • In the space designed as a hotel room, the audience can experience Samsung's innovative hotel solutions with TV content that is controlled by guests
- • A simulated airport where visitors can see flight schedule information, weather updates and other useful information that is updated in real time on Samsung’s LFDs. This solution provides travellers with information on flight schedules at airports updated in real time
- • A more advanced conference environment in which electronic bulletin boards can replace conventional projectors and screens. Launched in December 2013, Samsung’s Magic IWB 3.0 enables more than two LFDs to operate as a single unit, and allows users to cooperate efficiently by sharing content with laptops and tablet PCs
- • An efficient work environment where users can work and video conference simultaneously by dividing a UHD LFD screen into 4 full HD-level screens.
Samsung will also host a press conference for B2B media in Europe, where it will present its B2B strategy while visualising the future in the business environment.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 270000 people across 79 countries with annual sales of US$187.8 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
Samsung at ISE 2014
Samsung Electronics will take part in Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2014, the largest international B2B display exhibition in Europe, set to be held for three days starting on February 4th, 2014 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. ISE is the most popular B2B-related product exhibition and attracts more than 45000 attendees from around the world.