When you buy a selected Samsung washing machine or refrigerator*
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OFFER
If you purchase one of the eligible products from the Samsung Home Appliance range, you will be able to claim your FREE 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 by following these simple steps.
Purchase a qualifying Samsung washing machine or refrigerator from the qualifying models table between 23rd June 2014 – 23rd October 2014.
Retain the receipt or invoice as your proof of purchase. Please wait 21 days before making a claim. Claims may only be made between 21 and 60 days after purchase.
Once we've validated, your 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 claim will be fulfilled within 28 days of submission.
More portable. More performance.
- Take hold of ultra portable slim and lightweight design.
- Enjoy great performance, vivid visuals and superior audio.
- Make the most of all your multimedia with smart usability.
Terms and conditions
Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (“Promoter”). Employees or agents of the Promoter, their families or households are not eligible. Participants must be UK or ROI residents over the age of 18. To be eligible you must purchase a new (i.e. not second hand) Samsung ecobubble™ washing machine (WW10H9600EX, WW10H9600EW models only), a Samsung Food ShowCase refrigerator (all models), or a Samsung Four-Door Refrigerator Sparkling (RF24HSESBSR) between 23 June 2014 and 23rd October 2014 from a UK or ROI participating retailer (“Qualifying Purchase”). Purchases from Electro Centre, Electronic Empire, Ebay, Premier AV Centre, Total Digital, Brighthouse, RLR Distribution, Amazon Marketplace are specifically excluded from this promotion Consumers who make a Qualifying Purchase will be eligible to receive a 7” Samsung Galaxy tab (model number SM-T2100MKABTU) (the “Reward”) by redemption. Only one claim may be made per household. To claim a Reward you must visit www.samsung.com/uk/offer/appliances-tab-offer, complete the online claim form and return together with proof of purchase. All completed claim forms must be received by 23:59 on 23rd December 2014. Claims to receive the Reward may only be submitted between 21 and 60 days after the date of purchase of a Qualifying Purchase. Any claims received after 23rd December 2014 or which are incomplete will be invalid. Maximum 1 claim per person.
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
Statement of Limited Warranty: 3 Year Warranty
Terms and Conditions
- STANDARD WARRANTY PERIOD AND EXTENDED WARRANTY PERIOD
- The warranty period starts on the date of invoice as shown on the purchase receipt. The standard warranty period ends 24 months later on GALAXY NX models and 12 months later on all other listed Samsung NX Cameras. By registering the product(s) within 30 days after the invoice date, you will receive an additional extended limited warranty service (callout charges, parts and labour only, unless product is in Samsung’s opinion beyond economic repair), which will bring the total period of coverage to 3 years from the date of invoice (the “Extended Warranty Period”). All of the terms set in this Statement of Limited Warranty shall apply to any extended warranty. The method of service and operating conditions will be as described in the original warranty statement provided with the Samsung Product.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY: REDEMPTION PROCESS & DETAILS
- To redeem and claim the 3 year Warranty, all details MUST be registered on www.samsung.com/uk/nxwarranty within 30 days of the invoice date to validate the additional warranty.
- This offer applies to listed models purchased between 22nd August 2013 and 31st December 2013. All registrations for the Extended Warranty Period must be completed no later than 30 days from the invoice date. The final date on which a registration may be made is 31 st January 2014 (ie. 30 days after the promotion ends).
- Upon registration the claimant will be sent an email confirmation with notification of registration and a related reference number for the claim being registered on www.samsung.com/uk/nxwarranty.
- A copy of your invoice MUST be submitted as proof of purchase.
- Proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The 3 year Warranty is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
- STATEMENT FOR SAMSUNG - 3 YEAR SAMSUNG NX WARRANTY
This offer only applies to the purchase of the following new (ie. not second-hand) Samsung NX camera models, from a UK or Republic of Ireland participating retailer, between 22nd August 2013 and 31st December 2013. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or marketplace sales through retail websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace or Play Trade), and Groupon are specifically excluded from this Promotion:
Model list Model Warranty Period NX1100, NX2000, NX300 & NX20 12 months standard warranty, 24 month extension Galaxy NX 24 months standard warranty, 12 month extension
- For customers outside the UK & ROI, please refer to the country-specific warranty information that came with your product.
- All 3 year warranty redemptions must be registered online within 30 days of purchase.
- This Promotion is only available to End Users and not, for the avoidance of doubt, to any company or organisation who has purchased for the purpose of resale.
- Employees or agents of Samsung are not eligible to enter.
- By registering your details at www.samsung.com/uk/nxwarranty you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- EXTENT OF 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- During the Extended Warranty period Samsung continues to warrant that the Samsung product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If this product does not function as warranted, against defective materials or workmanship, you should contact the Samsung Technical Support Helpline.
- When warranty service involves the exchange of a product or part, subject to applicable law, the item replaced becomes the property of Samsung. The replacement may be a new or repaired item. The replacement item assumes the remaining warranty period of the original product.
- Remote technical support is provided for the product(s) throughout its warranty period.
- CLAIM(S) FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
- To obtain a warranty service, you must:
- Contact the Samsung Support hotline on UK: 0330 SAMSUNG (7267864) / EIRE: 0181
717100 or register an enquiry at Samsung.com by clicking the following link and
completing the form :
- Provide the full product model code and serial number.
- Provide proof of activated extended warranty, as per the e-mail confirmation sent at the time of online warranty registration(s).
- Provide a clear fault description and carry out any diagnostics if advised.
- Comply with any reasonable instructions from Samsung or an Authorised Service Centre to allow you to receive the warranty service.
- Contact the Samsung Support hotline on UK: 0330 SAMSUNG (7267864) / EIRE: 0181 717100 or register an enquiry at Samsung.com by clicking the following link and completing the form :
- To obtain a warranty service, you must:
- TRANSFER OF PRODUCT
- If you transfer this product to another user, the warranty service may be available to that user during the remainder of the standard warranty period, but not during any extended warranty period (i.e. the extended warranty is not transferable).
- Samsung makes no representation or guarantee that the Samsung product(s) will operate uninterrupted or error free.
- During the Extended Warranty Period, Samsung will only provide the warranty in the UK and Ireland. Samsung is not responsible for paying any travel or delivery costs where the product is located outside the UK or Ireland.
- Services performed by Samsung in rectifying damage or defect caused as a result of any excluded conditions shall be subject to additional charges for labour, transportation and parts.
- Warranty Service or Replacement is not available to you if the product you present for
- Damaged beyond repair; or
- In need of a repair not included in warranty service. (Periodic Maintenance and the repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.)
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, warranty service does not include repair of
failures caused by:
- Modification or attachments;
- Accidents or misuse;
- Unsuitable physical or operating environment;
- Maintenance by anyone other than Samsung or a Samsung Authorised Service provider; or
- Products, components, parts, material, software, or interfaces not furnished by Samsung.
- NEITHER SAMSUNG NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, LEGAL OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S), AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED, LEGAL OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR, GENERAL OR NORMAL PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, DURABILITY AND WARRANTIES AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS
- GENERAL TERMS
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts except to the extent that the End User is resident in the Republic of Ireland in which case nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect any mandatory provision of Irish law which may apply.
- . By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claim(s) including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, and other relevant details of an entrant or claimant and/or the verification as to their qualifying purchase.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd reserves the right to amend the promotion in whole or part without prior notice or compensation.
- Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS. (Please do not send any warranty applications to this address - they will not be registered for warranty promotion.)