Treat yourself with up to £250 Cashback and a 5 year warranty when you purchase a selected Samsung American Style Fridge Freezer*
Purchase a qualifying product from the Samsung American Refrigerator range from a Currys store or Currys website between 23rd July 2014 and 6th August 2014.
Wait 21 days. Claims may only be made between 21 and 60 days of purchase for Cashback. First, apply for your cashback. You will then be taken to a form to claim your 5 year warranty.
Once we've validated your claim will be fulfilled within 28 days of submission.
How it works
Take advantage of the Cashback AND 5 Year Warranty Offer. If you purchase one of the eligible products from the Samsung American Refrigerator range, you will be able to claim up to £250 cashback* and a 5 year warranty by following these simple steps.
You must claim for both the cashback and the 5 year warranty separately:
1) Click 'Claim Cashback' - complete the forms and submit.
2) If you are not taken the warranty registation form after you have completed the cashback form, then please return to this page and click the 'Claim 5 Year Warranty' button.
Available on purchases made between 23rd July 2014 - 6th August 2014.
All values shown as: Cashback Value - Model Number
SAMSUNG AMERICAN STYLE FRIDGE FREEZERS
£50 - RSA1RTPN
£50 - RSA1UTMG
£75 - RS7677FHCSL
£100 - RSG5UUMH
£150 - RFG23UERS
£150 - RFG23UEBP
£250 - RF24HSESBSR
£250 - RH57H8030SL
£250 - RF24FSEDBSR
Samsung already offers two Home Appliance Promotions, entitling purchasers of selected Home Appliances to claim cashback and a 5 year warranty. There are links below to the terms and conditions for these promotions. Samsung is extending these promotions so that they apply to any Samsung American Fridge Freezer purchased from a Currys store or the Currys website between 23 July 2014 and 6 August 2014. The cashback amounts for the products not included in the existing promotion are: RSA1RTPN (£50/€50) and RSA1UTMG (£50/€50). The terms and conditions for the extended promotions are the same as those for the existing promotions (with the additional products added). The process for claiming cashback and the 5 year warranty is same as for the existing Promotions. To claim, please follow the procedures set out in the links below, which also contain the terms and conditions of the promotions: Cashback: http://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/treatyourselfcashback, Warranty: http://www.samsung.com/uk/homeappliancewarranty. Important terms for claiming Cashback: Cashback paid by redemption. You must wait 21 days after purchase before submitting a claim (to ensure you have not returned the product). You must make your claim must be made within 60 days from purchase. UK purchases will have cashback paid in Pounds and Irish purchases will be paid in Euros. Important terms for claiming extended warranty: Registration required within 90 days of purchase. Warranty is a limited warranty as described in the full terms and conditions.
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
Statement of Limited Warranty: 3 Year Warranty
Terms and Conditions
- STANDARD WARRANTY PERIOD AND EXTENDED WARRANTY PERIOD
- The warranty period starts on the date of invoice as shown on the purchase receipt. The standard warranty period ends 24 months later on GALAXY NX models and 12 months later on all other listed Samsung NX Cameras. By registering the product(s) within 30 days after the invoice date, you will receive an additional extended limited warranty service (callout charges, parts and labour only, unless product is in Samsung’s opinion beyond economic repair), which will bring the total period of coverage to 3 years from the date of invoice (the “Extended Warranty Period”). All of the terms set in this Statement of Limited Warranty shall apply to any extended warranty. The method of service and operating conditions will be as described in the original warranty statement provided with the Samsung Product.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY: REDEMPTION PROCESS & DETAILS
- To redeem and claim the 3 year Warranty, all details MUST be registered on www.samsung.com/uk/nxwarranty within 30 days of the invoice date to validate the additional warranty.
- This offer applies to listed models purchased between 22nd August 2013 and 31st December 2013. All registrations for the Extended Warranty Period must be completed no later than 30 days from the invoice date. The final date on which a registration may be made is 31 st January 2014 (ie. 30 days after the promotion ends).
- Upon registration the claimant will be sent an email confirmation with notification of registration and a related reference number for the claim being registered on www.samsung.com/uk/nxwarranty.
- A copy of your invoice MUST be submitted as proof of purchase.
- Proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The 3 year Warranty is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
- STATEMENT FOR SAMSUNG - 3 YEAR SAMSUNG NX WARRANTY
This offer only applies to the purchase of the following new (ie. not second-hand) Samsung NX camera models, from a UK or Republic of Ireland participating retailer, between 22nd August 2013 and 31st December 2013. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or marketplace sales through retail websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace or Play Trade), and Groupon are specifically excluded from this Promotion:
Model list Model Warranty Period NX1100, NX2000, NX300 & NX20 12 months standard warranty, 24 month extension Galaxy NX 24 months standard warranty, 12 month extension
- For customers outside the UK & ROI, please refer to the country-specific warranty information that came with your product.
- All 3 year warranty redemptions must be registered online within 30 days of purchase.
- This Promotion is only available to End Users and not, for the avoidance of doubt, to any company or organisation who has purchased for the purpose of resale.
- Employees or agents of Samsung are not eligible to enter.
- By registering your details at www.samsung.com/uk/nxwarranty you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- EXTENT OF 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- During the Extended Warranty period Samsung continues to warrant that the Samsung product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If this product does not function as warranted, against defective materials or workmanship, you should contact the Samsung Technical Support Helpline.
- When warranty service involves the exchange of a product or part, subject to applicable law, the item replaced becomes the property of Samsung. The replacement may be a new or repaired item. The replacement item assumes the remaining warranty period of the original product.
- Remote technical support is provided for the product(s) throughout its warranty period.
- CLAIM(S) FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
- To obtain a warranty service, you must:
- Contact the Samsung Support hotline on UK: 0330 SAMSUNG (7267864) / EIRE: 0181
717100 or register an enquiry at Samsung.com by clicking the following link and
completing the form :
- Provide the full product model code and serial number.
- Provide proof of activated extended warranty, as per the e-mail confirmation sent at the time of online warranty registration(s).
- Provide a clear fault description and carry out any diagnostics if advised.
- Comply with any reasonable instructions from Samsung or an Authorised Service Centre to allow you to receive the warranty service.
- Contact the Samsung Support hotline on UK: 0330 SAMSUNG (7267864) / EIRE: 0181 717100 or register an enquiry at Samsung.com by clicking the following link and completing the form :
- To obtain a warranty service, you must:
- TRANSFER OF PRODUCT
- If you transfer this product to another user, the warranty service may be available to that user during the remainder of the standard warranty period, but not during any extended warranty period (i.e. the extended warranty is not transferable).
- Samsung makes no representation or guarantee that the Samsung product(s) will operate uninterrupted or error free.
- During the Extended Warranty Period, Samsung will only provide the warranty in the UK and Ireland. Samsung is not responsible for paying any travel or delivery costs where the product is located outside the UK or Ireland.
- Services performed by Samsung in rectifying damage or defect caused as a result of any excluded conditions shall be subject to additional charges for labour, transportation and parts.
- Warranty Service or Replacement is not available to you if the product you present for
- Damaged beyond repair; or
- In need of a repair not included in warranty service. (Periodic Maintenance and the repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.)
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, warranty service does not include repair of
failures caused by:
- Modification or attachments;
- Accidents or misuse;
- Unsuitable physical or operating environment;
- Maintenance by anyone other than Samsung or a Samsung Authorised Service provider; or
- Products, components, parts, material, software, or interfaces not furnished by Samsung.
- NEITHER SAMSUNG NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, LEGAL OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S), AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED, LEGAL OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR, GENERAL OR NORMAL PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, DURABILITY AND WARRANTIES AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS
- GENERAL TERMS
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts except to the extent that the End User is resident in the Republic of Ireland in which case nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect any mandatory provision of Irish law which may apply.
- . By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claim(s) including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, and other relevant details of an entrant or claimant and/or the verification as to their qualifying purchase.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd reserves the right to amend the promotion in whole or part without prior notice or compensation.
- Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS. (Please do not send any warranty applications to this address - they will not be registered for warranty promotion.)