News & Alerts3 Jun, 2013
- User Manual, 16.8 MB
- RELEASED 28 Jan, 2012
WarrantyRead Detail Warranty Info
Get The Most Out of Your Product
- Video How-to Guides -  How to use the 3D feature on your Samsung 3D LED HDTV
- Video How-to Guides -  How to use your dongle on your Samsung 3D LED HDTV
- Video How-to Guides -  How to connect video devices using a HDMI cable on your Samsung 3D TV
- FAQs -  What are the best viewing conditions for 3D TV in my home?
- FAQs -  What is the quality of 2D to 3D conversion vs standard TV and vs 3D TV?
AllShare PC software
With AllShare on your mobile, you can share and play videos, photos, and music on other AllShare/DLNA compatible devices such as your PC, TV, and digital camera.
7 Questions2 Answers
ITV I Player not working does it require update of firmware software
August 29, 2012
I had the same problem - just got message saying my software was up to date. The best way round this is to download the software upgrade onto a USB stick. Here is the link to the upgrade you will need: http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE46D7000LUXXU-downloads I used this method and ITV player now works fine.
September 20, 2012
Netflix won't load, says update needed but running latest version
March 04, 2013
Hi, Please visit our support page on www.samsung.com/uk/support and enter your TV model code. Please download and install the latest firmware. If this fails please call 03307267864 and we will guide you through a factory reset of your TV. Thanks
Samsung Staff March 05, 2013