News & Alerts12 Dec, 2013
- User Manual, 3.82 MB
- RELEASED 11 Jul, 2011
WarrantyRead Detail Warranty Info
Get The Most Out of Your Product
- Where do I find the Wi-Fi MAC address in my Samsung Galaxy Ace?
- How do I start my Samsung smartphone or tablet in Safe Mode?
- How can I optimise and extend the battery life on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone?
- What are widgets and how do I add them to my smartphone or tablet?
- Why does my Samsung Galaxy device keep crashing/freezing and how can I fix it?
HOW DO I FIND MY MODEL NUMBER
walker kevin February 24, 2012
The Model number SSN & FCC ID & other Information should be on a sticker below the battery on you're phone, take out the battery & take a look.
May 20, 2013
Can you voice dial using the Galaxy Ace, if so how ?
March 05, 2012
Voice dial can be used on this device when an internet connection is available. To use, please press and hold the Menu key, you will then be able to speak your search. To call out please use the following voice search, example: "Call John".
Samsung Service March 07, 2012
An easy way to upgrade to the latest software available for your mobile phone, and enjoy improved functionality and other enhancements.
Samsung Kies connects your mobile phone to your personal computer, making it easier for you to synchronize data between devices and find new apps.
Find My Mobile
Protect your personal information and recover a lost phone. Find My Mobile lets you control and track your mobile remotely.
Find and download a tremendous selection of high-quality apps, including games, news, reference, social networking, navigation, and more.