- I smashed my screen and can't use the touchscreen. Is there any way to access my data?
- How do I use the Smart Manager application to check for malware or viruses?
- How do I get the Amazon Kindle app on my Samsung Galaxy device?
- Is there something wrong with my Samsung mobile device if it often gets hot?
Solutions & Tips
- Bluetooth How do I connect a Bluetooth headset to my Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet? Read More
- How to use How do I activate Safe Mode on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus? Read More
- Setting How do I find the IMEI, model number, and serial number for Samsung Galaxy device? Read More
- Setting How do I use the Task Manager and Recent Applications features on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus? Read More
- Network & WiFi How do I insert or remove a SIM card or battery in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus? Read More
Manual, download, specsGT-I9250 (GT-I9250)
Other software tools and services
Easily transfer data from your old phone to your new Galaxy smartphone
Doorstep mobile screen repairs in the Hampshire area*
We’ll come to you and repair your phone screen on-site, within an hour * SO/ PO postcodes, excluding the Isle of Wight
Track My Repair
Follow your phone through the Samsung repair process
Welcome to the World of Samsung Apps
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to chat, 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday-Friday: 8am to 8pm
Saturday: 9am to 6pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday : 9am-5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday : 9am-6pm
Calls to 0330 numbers cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (01 or 02).
Calls from landlines and mobiles are included in free call packages.
Call charges are subject to change and this information is provided as a reference only.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.