News & Alerts12 Dec, 2013
- User Manual, 12.19 MB
- RELEASED 28 Feb, 2013
WarrantyRead Detail Warranty Info
Get The Most Out of Your Product
- How to upgrade from 2 GB to 50 GB of space on the Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300) handset
- How long does the Warranty period on the new Galaxy S III handset last for?
- Recording a Call on the Galaxy SIII handset
- How do I start my Samsung smartphone or tablet in Safe Mode?
- How can I optimise and extend the battery life on my Samsung Galaxy smartphone?
Why does my screen still shut off while using the "Music Player" I have set every setting I could find to leave screen on while charger is connected
April 12, 2013
Hi, Screen timeout can be set to a maximum of 10 minutes (regardless of what function of the device you are using) by going to Settings > Display > Screen timeout. Thanks.
Samsung E-Support April 17, 2013
i have just received my new S3, but cant make or receive calls or texts
April 19, 2013
Hi, We would advise that you contact your network provider as they may need to provide the necessary settings. Thanks.
Samsung E-Support April 24, 2013
An easy way to upgrade to the latest software available for your mobile phone, and enjoy improved functionality and other enhancements.
Samsung Kies connects your mobile phone to your personal computer, making it easier for you to synchronize data between devices and find new apps.
Find My Mobile
Protect your personal information and recover a lost phone. Find My Mobile lets you control and track your mobile remotely.
Find and download a tremendous selection of high-quality apps, including games, news, reference, social networking, navigation, and more.