Global Code of Conduct
Samsung Electronics aims to be a world-leading company devoting our human resources and technology to create superior products and services, thereby contributing to a better global society.
To achieve this goal, we share and pursue the Samsung Values of People, Excellence, Change, Integrity, and Co-prosperity and the 7 Factors of a World-Leading Company (Dream, Vision & Goal, Creativity & Challenge, Insight & Good Sense, Technology & Information, Trust & Credibility, Speed & Velocity, Change & Innovation) to be instilled in the individual employees and the organization.
Furthermore, Samsung Electronics employees follow Samsung’s Global Code of Conduct to comply with laws and ethical practices as well as to express our concrete commitment to social responsibility. The Global Code of Conduct will be the guiding standard for everyone in Samsung Electronics, outlining conducts and value judgments in all business activities.
- We endeavor, with a sense of urgent awareness of the fact that we cannot survive without innovation, to achieve future competitiveness in Speedy response to the changes of environment and customer's demands, by maintaining the sustained attitude of Change & Innovation towards our Dream, Vision & Goal.
- We cultivate Creativity & Challenge, acknowledging that future competitiveness depends on the development of Technology & Information ahead of competitors.
- We aspire to become qualified experts in our field with Insight to foresee the future, and the Good Sense to identify and take advantage of opportunities.
- We create an open culture where senior staff lead and junior staff are encouraged to make decisions and act proactively with a sense of ownership, based on the mutual respect of individuality and Trust & Credibility.
- We pursue co-prosperity by maintaining relationships of Trust with shareholders and business partners, and facilitating sound management thought mutual cooperation.
- Principle 1. We comply with laws and ethical standards
- Principle 2. We maintain a clean organizational culture
- Principle 3. We respect customers, shareholders, and employees
- Principle 4. We care for the environment, health, and safety
- Principle 5. We are a socially responsible corporate citizen