Samsung Electronics aims to be a 'world leading company' devoting our human resources and technology to create superior products and services, thereby contributing to a better global society.
To achieve this goal, we share and pursue Samsung Values of『 People, Excellence, Change, Integrity, Co-prosperity 』and the 7 Factors of World Leading Company of『 Dream, Vision & Goal, Creativity & Challenge, Insight & Good Sense, Technology & Information, Trust & Credibility, Speed & Velocity, Change & Innovation 』to be instilled in the individual employees and the organization.
Furthermore, we follow this「Global Code of Conduct」for Samsung Electronics employees in order to comply with laws and ethical practices as well as to express our concrete commitment to social responsibility. This「Global Code of Conduct」will be the guiding standard for everyone in Samsung Electronics, outlining conducts and value judgments in all business activities.
- We endeavor, with a sense of urgent awareness of the fact that we cannot survive without innovation, to achieve future competitiveness in Speedy response to the changes of environment and customer's demands, by maintaining the sustained attitude of Change & Innovation towards our Dream, Vision & Goal.
- We cultivate Creativity & Challenge, acknowledging that future competitiveness depends on the development of Technology & Information ahead of competitors.
- We aspire to become qualified experts in our field with Insight to foresee the future, and the Good Sense to identify and take advantage of opportunities.
- We create an open culture where senior staff lead and junior staff are encouraged to make decisions and act proactively with a sense of ownership, based on the mutual respect of individuality and Trust & Credibility.
- We pursue co-prosperity by maintaining relationships of Trust with shareholders and business partners, and facilitating sound management thought mutual cooperation.