The preciseness of the S Pen allows for accurate handwriting and drawing, so you have the freedom and flexibility to capture and create. To start using your S Pen, follow these simple steps:
1. Launch S Note Mini App: Press the button on the S Pen and double tap any screen.
2. Capture and Annotate: Press the button on the S Pen then press and hold S Pen on any screen. The screen is captured and ready for you to write notes on it.
3. Back Button: Press the button on the S Pen and drag the S Pen to the left. The previous screen will be displayed.
4. Menu Button: Press the button on the S Pen and drag the S Pen up. The menu screen will be displayed.
Produce finished products that you can share with friends, colleagues and clients with S Note. This feature lets you express your ideas in great detail, organize your thoughts, and easily manage multiple notebooks. Here’s a look at what you can do with S Note:
1. Start S Note: Click the S Note icon on the home screen or Menu. Click the + icon to make a new note. You can choose from seven easy-to-use templates: Note, Idea Note, Magazine, Recipe, Meeting Note, Diary, Travel.
2. Basic Icons: Easily access Edit/View Mode, Pen Settings, Productivity Tools, Text Settings, Eraser, Undo/Redo, Insert, Record, Favorite icons in the tool bar.
3. Various Pen Settings: Draw in rich detail with various pen settings. Select from four pen types and save frequently used settings. You can also choose from a variety of colors and easily change them with quick settings.
4. Formula Match: When you handwrite a complicated formula you can convert it to text, then select Search to calculate the formula. Just click the Productivity tool and select the Formula Match icon .
5. Handwriting to Text: Click the Productivity tool and select the Handwriting to Text icon . Use arrows to move the cursor in the text box to add/edit text. Handwritten words will automatically be converted to text. Tip: Press and hold the Productivity tool icon to launch the floating tool bar.
6. Shape Match: Visualize ideas better by turning squiggly shapes into neat, organized figures. Click the Productivity tool to choose the Shape Match icon . When you draw the shape, it will be automatically corrected.
7. Knowledge Search: To access this feature, click the Productivity tool and select the Knowledge Search icon . Write the keyword in the S Note and it will automatically change to text. Select the question mark icon and you can find detailed information about the keyword.
8. Text Settings: Take advantage of various text settings to make ordinary text more impactful. Select the text icon for various text setting options, including font, size, style, color and more.
Easily Control Various Tasks
Unlock the Device
Quickly and Efficiently Browse
From sketching to photo editing to games, there are a variety of apps that are perfect for your Galaxy Note 10.1 and S Pen. Check out 20 Apps for Your Galaxy Note S Pen for some great app suggestions and to see the S Pen App Challenge winners.
© Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC. Samsung, Galaxy Note and S Pen are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc. Other company names, product names and marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks. Screen images simulated. Appearance of device may vary.
The above content is provided for information purposes only. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the above content.