AT&T $50 Media Hub Movie Rental Credit Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for the $50 Media Hub Movie Rental Credit, you must comply with the following:
1. To be a “Qualifying Device”, the Samsung Galaxy Tab must be purchased from AT&T along with a data plan purchased from AT&T which includes Wi-Fi connectivity.
2. Only one (1) $50 Media Hub Movie Rental Credit (“Movie Rental Credit”) will be provided for each Qualifying Device.
To utilize the Movie Rental Credit, the following shall apply:
1. The Movie Rental Credit may only be used to rent movies through Media Hub.
2. Only a limited selection of movies may be rented using the Movie Rental Credit. Samsung, through Media Hub, will have sole discretion as to the current list of movies which may be selected and may revise this list at its sole discretion and without notice.
3. The Movie Rental Credit must be used by entering the Movie Rental Access Code.
4. If the balance of the Movie Rental Credit is insufficient to rent a particular movie, you must select a different listed movie.
5. The Movie Rental Credit must be used within 60 days of product registration on Samsung.com/register. After that period of time, the remaining balance of the Movie Rental Credit is void and cannot be utilized.
Movies may only be rented if you are in the 50 U.S. States or Puerto Rico at the time of rental.
Click here to Register Your AT&T Galaxy Tab.