The Energy Start 5.0 approved, LED technology consumes an average of 40% less power, for lower total cost of ownership. LED technology also contains no mercury, which is easier on the environment.
The ultra-slim chassis 3.8”and a thin bezel width of 1.8mm (0.07”) right and bottom, and 3.7mm(0.14”) top and left, for a bezel-to-bezel width of just 5.5mm(0.21”), delivering near seamless video walls. It’s a high-impact display that saves space with style.
Samsung picture technologies ensure the LCD screen is consistently bright and clear, regardless of what’s on it. The UD55A features 1920 x 1080p full HD resolution and high 5,000:1 contrast ratio. Glare and eye fatigue are minimized by an anti-reflective coating over tempered glass.
Samsung's commitment to quality and service is backed by a 3 year warranty, 24/7 US-based tech support, and two way free standard shipping. Enjoy total peace of mind with Samsung's reliable, fast repair and return service.
Add an optional SBB-A PC module to deliver and manage content over the netork.
- Series UD
55" Screen Size55" Screen Size
The diagonal measurement of a TV screen or monitor, from corner to corner.
- 60Hz Direct-lit LED LCD
1920x1080 Native Resolution1920x1080 Native Resolution
Fixed number of horizontal scan lines on a TV. P (Progressive) means scan lines are drawn in sequence.
16:9 Aspect Ratio16:9 Aspect Ratio
Ratio of the width of an display to its height. 16:9 is the universal standard for high-definition display.
- 500 nit (Typical) / 700 nits (Max)
Difference in light intensity between brightest color (white) & darkest (black). Higher ratio means more contrast.
178°/178° Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)178°/178° Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)
Degrees from side to side (and above to below) from which a screen can be viewed without loss of quality.
8ms Response Time8ms Response Time
Speed at which pixels can change color. Lower response times mean better motion image reproduction.
- VGA (D-sub 15 pin), DVI-D, Display Port, Composite, HDMI (x2), Component (thru VGA port, adapter not included), RCA (L/R), Stereo Mini Jack
- DVI-D (Loop out), Stereo Mini Jack
- RS232C (in/out), RJ45
- Sensor Attached
- AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- 225 (Typical) / 250W (Max)
- Less than 1W Standby
- 0°C - 40°C Operating Temperature
- 10%~80% Non-Condensing Operating Humidity
- Lamp Error Detection, Anti-Image Retention, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP/PBP, Built-in Video Wall processor (10x10), Portrait Orientation, Button Lock, Digital Daisy Chain, Smart Scheduling, Smart F/W update
- SBB-A (optional slide-in module)
- 600 x 400mm VESA Standard Wall-Mount Interface
47.8" (W) x 27.0" (H) x 3.8" (D) Without Stand47.8" (W) x 27.0" (H) x 3.8" (D) Without Stand
Width, height and depth of the display without the stand, measured in inches (in.).
Shipping Dimensions: 53.3” (W) x 32.3” (H) x 12.2” (D)Shipping Dimensions: 53.3” (W) x 32.3” (H) x 12.2” (D)
Width, height and depth of the display including the shipping container, measured in inches (in.).
- Bezel Width: 3.7mm (U/L), 1.8mm (R/B)
52.8 lbs52.8 lbs
Weight of the display, as measured in pounds. (lbs.).
72.6 lbs.72.6 lbs.
Weight of the display, including shipping container, as measured in pounds (lbs.).
- 3-Year Onsite Parts and Labor
- Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
- WMN-4655MD (Video Wall mount) (optional)
- ENERGY STAR 5.0 (USA)
- RoHS Complaint
- Emission Standard
|Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification|