The Energy Start 5.0 approved, LED technology consumes an average of 40% less power, for lower total cost of ownership. LED technology also contains no mercury, which is easier on the environment.
The ultra-slim chassis 29.9mm (1.18”) and a thin bezel width of 5.2mm (0.2”) or 10.4mm (0.4”) bezel to bezel, delivering near seamless video walls. It’s a high-impact display that saves space with style.
Maximize your impact with a great picture and crisp audio. Your message will be heard loud and clear with built-in speakers. You’ll save money when you eliminate the cost of purchasing separate speakers, and you’ll save valuable space as well.
Samsung picture technologies ensure the LCD screen is consistently bright and clear, regardless of what’s on it. The UE Series features 1920 x 1080p full HD resolution and high 5,000:1 contrast ratio. Glare and eye fatigue are minimized by an anti-reflective coating over tempered glass.
Samsung's commitment to quality and service is backed by a 3 year warranty, 24/7 US-based tech support, and two way free standard shipping. Enjoy total peace of mind with Samsung's reliable, fast repair and return service.
With optional 3D glasses , increase your messaging options.
- Series UE
55" Screen Size55" Screen Size
The diagonal measurement of a TV screen or monitor, from corner to corner.
- 240Hz Edge-lit LED LCD
1920x1080 Native Resolution1920x1080 Native Resolution
Fixed number of horizontal scan lines on a TV. P (Progressive) means scan lines are drawn in sequence.
16:9 Aspect Ratio16:9 Aspect Ratio
Ratio of the width of an display to its height. 16:9 is the universal standard for high-definition display.
- 380 nits Brightness
5,000:1 Typical Contrast Ratio5,000:1 Typical Contrast Ratio
Difference in light intensity between brightest color (white) & darkest (black). Higher ratio means more contrast.
178°/178° Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)178°/178° Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)
Degrees from side to side (and above to below) from which a screen can be viewed without loss of quality.
4ms Response Time4ms Response Time
Speed at which pixels can change color. Lower response times mean better motion image reproduction.
- VGA (D-sub 15 pin), DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort, Component/Composite, USB, Stereo Mini Jack
- DVI-D (Digital Loop out), Stereo Mini Jack
- RS232C (in/out) thru stereo jack, RJ45
- Stereo Mini Jack (IR in/out), Mini USB (Ext. Brightness/IR Sensor)
- AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- 160W (Typical) / 180W (Max)
- Less than 1W Standby Power Consumption
- 0°C - 40°C Operating Temperature
- 10%~80% Non-Condensing Operating Humidity
- Built-in Speaker (10W + 10W), Simple Plug & Play Media Player (thru USB), Built-in MagicInfo Lite signage software, Ultra-Narrow bezel, Slim chassis depth (1.18”),Video Wall
- USB thumb drive plug/play feature with MagicInfo Lite signage software, External Media Player
- 400 x 400mm VESA Standard Wall-Mount Interface
48.1" (W) x 27.3" (H) x 1.18" (D) Without Stand48.1" (W) x 27.3" (H) x 1.18" (D) Without Stand
Width, height and depth of the display without the stand, measured in inches (in.).
Shipping Dimensions: 53.7" (W) x 33.4" (H) x 7.8" (D)Shipping Dimensions: 53.7" (W) x 33.4" (H) x 7.8" (D)
Width, height and depth of the display including the shipping container, measured in inches (in.).
- Bezel Width: 5.2mm
35.2 lbs35.2 lbs
Weight of the display, as measured in pounds. (lbs.).
Shipping Weight: 46.2 lbsShipping Weight: 46.2 lbs
Weight of the display, including shipping container, as measured in pounds (lbs.).
- 3 Years Onsite Parts and Labor
- Quick Set-up Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
- WMN – 4270SD, WMN – 2000BD, WMN – 4655MD (Optional)
STN-L4055AD (Optional)STN-L4055AD (Optional)
Apparatus on which a speaker can be placed, allowing it to be elevated for optimal sound quality.
- ENERGY STAR 5.0 (USA)
- RoHS Complaint
- Emission Standard
|Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification|