- Efficient 5:4 Business Monitor
- Front Mounted Tactile Buttons
- Adjustable Stand with VESA Compatibility
- Narrow Bezel and Reduced Footprint
Prices for online and local retailers near you
- Samsung S19C450BR Desktop Monitor
- Technology continues to advance and change. With the Samsung S19C450BR, the perfect balance of new and old is struck. A new LED-backlit panel with ergonomic and slim bezel design is combined with a traditional 5:4 aspect ratio 19" display. With VESA mount compatibility, height-adjustable stand, ultra-low standby power, ECO savings features and a commercial grade panel, this monitor is the perfect choice for a large-scale deployment where a 5:4 aspect ratio is required, while cost savings and long-term reliability remain paramount.
- Everything’s Up Front
- With narrow bezels, a black matte finish and front-mounted tactile buttons, the SC450 Series is an easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy and easy-to-maintain professional-grade desktop monitor solution.
- Better Ergonomics
- Since the SC450 Series is VESA compatible with light weights and thin panel depths, installation on a wall or separate mounting arms is easy. Better ergonomics through height adjustable stand that features tilt, swivel, and rotate capability.
- Screen Size: 19" Wide
The diagonal measurement of a TV screen or monitor, from corner to corner.
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024
Fixed number of horizontal scan lines on a monitor. P (Progressive) means scan lines are drawn in sequence.
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: Mega ∞
Difference in luminosity between brightest color (white) & darkest (black) over time. Higher ratio means more contrast.
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Product Dimensions Without Stand: 16.0" (W) x 13.2" (H) x 2.2" (D)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Width, height and depth of the monitor, without stand, as measured in inches (in.).
Samsung provides innovative products, dedicated support and sustainable programs. See how we help our partners succeed.