- Enjoy Energy Savings with the Lightweight LED Display
- The Samsung LED Business Monitor SA460 has been designed to help boost work efficiency, delivering a tailored experience with its choice of viewer settings. The height-adjustable stand ensures that the screen can always be set at the optimal eye level, which enhances the visual experience while also helping maintain the viewer’s body posture. Other features include the tilt and pivot capabilities, which not only increase comfort levels but also introduce new ways of working. The SA460 Monitor can rotate 90 degrees, allowing for more appropriate view depending on the work. So, now you can take convenience and efficiency to amazing heights with the Samsung LED Business Monitor SA460.
- Magic Angle Vertical Delivers Perfection Every Time
- The Samsung LED Business monitor SA460 feature the Magic Angle Vertical to deliver a picture-perfect screen even when not viewed from directly in front. This means that you can watch your monitor sitting down, standing up or lying on the couch and still enjoy a great view. And with 20 different angle steps (10 up and 10 down) you will always have a choice to match your position. So, when watching with Magic Angle Vertical, which is even also specialized for LED Business monitor, it feels like you’re always standing right in front of the screen… even if you aren’t.
- Go Green with Samsung’s Adaptor On Off 0W
- The ultimate energy saving measure has been created by Samsung with the new Adaptor On Off mode. By simply flicking the mechanical switch found on the Samsung LED Business monitor SA460, you can cut energy output while not using the monitor down to an amazing 0 Watts. Conventional standby modes reduce energy output to about 1 Watt, but the SA460 goes one stop further for greater results. This helps minimize both environmental impact and operating costs, and is just one more step by Samsung in creating a greener environment.
- 21.5" Wide, 16:9 Aspect Ratio
The diagonal measurement of a TV screen or monitor, from corner to corner.
- 1920x1080 Resolution
Fixed number of horizontal scan lines on a monitor. P (Progressive) means scan lines are drawn in sequence.
- Mega ∞ Dynamic Contrast Ratio
Difference in luminosity between brightest color (white) & darkest (black) over time. Higher ratio means more contrast.
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Without Stand: 20.2" (W) X 12.5" (H) X 2.0" (D)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Width, height and depth of the monitor, without stand, as measured in inches (in.).
- Matte Black Cabinet Design
Color of the stand and casing that frames a monitor's screen.
Samsung provides innovative products, dedicated support and sustainable programs. See how we help our partners succeed.