- Wide Media Acceptance
- Fastest Performance
- Reduced Downtime
- Flexible Mobile Printing
Please check with an authorized Samsung retailer for price information
- Extensive Paper Handling and Finishing Capabilities
- Workgroup members can finish various types of documents with the optional 1,250 / 3,250 finisher (hole-punch and booklet), stapling and folding features. Users can select from the optional dual-cassette feeder (DCF) and high-capacity feeder (HCF).
- Wide Media Acceptance, Including Banners
- The MultiXpress ClX-9252NA and CLX-9352NA MFP can accept a wide array of media types. This MFP accepts the widest array of media in its class. A multipurpose tray supports envelopes of various widths, heavy stock paper, and other special media. Additionally, it can print banners up to 47.2” x 12.6" (1,200 mm x 320 mm).
- Fastest Performance with Twice the Power
- The MultiXpress ClX-9252NA and CLX-9352NA enhances office productivity by using faster printing and scanning capabilities, powered by a fully integrated Samsung 1 GHz dual-core processor. Large print and copy jobs are easier to manage, and scanning throughput is increased. The dual-core processor performs printing tasks faster than a conventional processor, allowing your office to be more productive.
- Print Speed (Black): Up to 35 ppm in A4 (35 ppm in Letter)
Maximum speed at which a printer outputs black text. Print speed is measured in pages per minute (ppm).
- Print Speed (Color): Up to 35 ppm in A4 (35 ppm in Letter)
Maximum speed at which a printer outputs colored text. Print speed is measured in pages per minute (ppm).
- Duplex Printing
Function that allows a user to print on both sides of a sheet of paper.
- High-Speed USB 2.0 Host (3-port), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Peripheral (1-port)
Connection that a printer uses to exchange data with a computer. Universal Serial Bus 2.0 is high-speed.