- Quick 21 ppm Print Speeds
- Print speeds of up to 21 ppm and first print out time of less than 8.5 seconds means you’ll spend more time printing and less time waiting.
- Compact and Quiet
- The compact ML-2165W has a footprint of just 13.0" W x 8.5" D x 7.0" H. It’ll fit comfortably on a corner of your desk or bookshelf. And at sound levels of less than 50dBA,you'll hardly hear it.
- Wireless Printing
- Wireless printing means you can place the compact ML-2165W anywhere in your office, without worrying about running cables to it. It also makes it simple to share your printer with multiple computers.
- Print Speed (Black): Up to 21 ppm
Maximum speed at which a printer outputs black text. Print speed is measured in pages per minute (ppm).
- Duplex Printing: Manual
Function that allows a user to print on both sides of a sheet of paper.
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
Connection that a printer uses to exchange data with a computer. Universal Serial Bus 2.0 is high-speed.
- Product Dimensions: 13.0" (W) x 7.0" (H) x 8.5" (D)
Width, height and depth of printer, as measured in inches (in.).
Discover how the integrated XOA platform provides flexibility and custom functionality across our MFPs. Learn how to be more efficient with our solutions.
Owner ReviewsSee All
We've been using our ml-2165w for about a year now. it's been problem-free and easy to use. One of the features we like is how fast it prints. It's been a good workhorse for our home use. Highly recommend it.…Read More »
Easy wireless setup. Fast printing. Needed a B&W printer to take the load off my color printer. This is the perfect tool for me. Very satisfied.…Read More »
The machine itself weighs almost nothing, and takes up about the space of a shoe box. Once installed, it needs only a power cord to serve all the computers in the house. It sleeps silently, and once awakened to print, it does so quickly, and with no more noise than any other printer. Then it goes ba…Read More »
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we'd like to hear what you think of it.