- Built-in duplex for increased performance and productivity
- At 29 ppm and built-in duplex, you can double your print output or, halve your paper costs. Either way you look at it; there is no denying that duplex printing is an essential feature for both business and personal printing. Save money, reduce waste, and minimise your impact on the environment.
- Being eco-friendly just got easier
- Reduce your toner and paper consumption with the convenient one-touch ECO Mode button. ECO Mode includes features such as forced duplex, N-up printing, and a toner save setting.
- High Yield Toner Available
- 1-piece toner cartridge system with high yield toner available for less hassle and better value. The printers also offer a choice of consumables to meet your cashflow needs. High yield toner cartridges , which are ideal for heavy users, last longer and give you lower costs per page.
- Print Speed (Black): Up to 29 ppm in Letter
Maximum speed at which a printer outputs black text. Print speed is measured in pages per minute (ppm).
- Duplex Printing: Built-in
Function that allows a user to print on both sides of a sheet of paper.
- Interface: High speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 Base TX
Connection that a printer uses to exchange data with a computer. Universal Serial Bus 2.0 is high-speed.
- Product Dimensions: 13.7" (W) x 7.7" (H) x 13.3" (D)
Width, height and depth of printer, as measured in inches (in.).