- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax with Built-in RADF
- Lower Cost per Page with Extra-High Yield Toner
- Reduce Toner Usage with Eco Mode Button
- Anti-Jam Technology
Suggested Retail: $642.99
Your Price: $449.99
- High Speed Printing with Market-Leading Technology
- Samsung is known for delivering market-leading technology. So you can rest assured that printing large documents with the Samsung SCX-4835FR MFP will be a breeze. With a 600MHz dual-core processor and up to 768MB memory, expect fast productivity day in and day out. You’ll be up and running in no time too with a First Page Out Time (FPOT) of just 6.5 seconds and with a duty cycle of up to 80,000 prints per month, your Samsung MFP can handle everything you need it to.
- Built-in Reversal Automatic Document Feeder
- The built-in 50-sheet duplexing Reversible Automatic Document Feeder (RADF) enables you to scan both sides of a two-sided, multi-page document without having to stop and turn it over. Think of all the time you’ll save. And you’ll do it all with a resolution of up to 1200dpi. Scanning has never been faster or easier.
- Extra-High Yield Toner
- Samsung’s SCX-4835FR will give you more for your money. Extra-high yield toner cartridges allow you to print large documents easily and economically. With each cartridge printing up to 10,000 pages, you achieve a lower cost per page and lower total cost of ownership. You also make fewer trips to the printer to replace cartridges, saving time.
- Print Speed (Black): Up to 33 ppm
Maximum speed at which a printer outputs black text. Print speed is measured in pages per minute (ppm).
- Duplex Printing: Built-in
Function that allows a user to print on both sides of a sheet of paper.
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base TX
Connection that a printer uses to exchange data with a computer. Universal Serial Bus 2.0 is high-speed.
- Product Dimensions: 18.46" (W) x 17.6" (H) x 17.24" (D)
Width, height and depth of printer, as measured in inches (in.).
Discover how the integrated XOA platform provides flexibility and custom functionality across our MFPs. Learn how to be more efficient with our solutions.