- Unleash Your Workforce with 4-in-1 Functionality
- With 4-in-1 versatility, the Samsung SF-760P printer streamlines workflow and ensures that the office print operation is working as efficient as possible. With print, copy, scan and fax functionality, the SF-760P offers flexibility and lets you work with less barriers. A host of innovative features ensure that your workforce has the necessary functionality needed to thrive in the modern world of business.
- Taking the Hassle out of Faxing
- The Samsung SF-760P is designed to deliver fast and efficient fax communication. The controls include 20 assignable instant dialing buttons, and you can store as many as 200 frequently used numbers for speed dialing. When you need to send documents to multiple locations you can use the SF-760P to store up to 209 contacts, in up to 100 separate groups or lists for group dialing. An additional 9 contact numbers can also be stored in the memory and all of the contacts can receive the same fax message by using the machine’s Multi Send feature. Now you can send numerous fax messages to numerous contacts as often as you like! Once again Samsung simplifies your complex life with a fax machine that is quick, easy, and efficient.
- Delay Send Mode Saves on Call Charges
- The Delay Send button on the control panel stores documents in the memory, and allows you to send them during a predefined time period when off-peak call charges apply – allowing you to make significant savings on your phone bill.
- Print Speed (Black): Up to 21 ppm
Maximum speed at which a printer outputs black text. Print speed is measured in pages per minute (ppm).
- Duplex Printing: Manual
Function that allows a user to print on both sides of a sheet of paper.
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Connection that a printer uses to exchange data with a computer. Universal Serial Bus 2.0 is high-speed.
- Product Dimensions : 16.8" (W) x 10.2" (D) x 11.0" (H)
Width, height and depth of printer, as measured in inches (in.).
- Black: 1,500 page Toner Yield (MLT-D101S)