How To Use Game Mode On Your LED TV (2009 & 2010 Models)
Game Mode is a setting used to bypass different operations in the TV. When Game mode is set to "On" one of the major changes is the DNIe chip in the TV is bypassed. Bypassing the DNIe chip disables the videos processing of the TV. This allows for a faster video response time on the TV. This will help when using a fast paced video source such as a game system.
Depending on your model year Game Mode made found in one of two places, see Step 3 below for further information.
Using Game Mode On LED TV
If Game Mode is not found in the main Setup Menu then it will be found under Setup > General > Game Mode.
To activate or deactivate Game Mode follow these steps.
- With your TV powered on press the MENU button to open the Main Menu.
- Use the ▼ arrow to select the Setup Menu, and then press ENTER.
- Use the ▼ arrow to select the Game Mode options portion of the menu, and then press ENTER.
- A box with on/off will appear. Use the ▲ or ▼ arrow to select ON, and then press ENTER.
- Press the EXIT button to leave the menu.