AT&T Media Hub Movie Credit
Terms and Conditions
All of the following terms and conditions apply to eligibility for, and use of, the Media Hub Movie Credit. To be eligible for the Samsung Media Hub Movie Credit, you must comply with the following:
- To be a “Qualifying Device”, the Samsung Infuse 4G must be purchased from AT&T along with a data plan purchased from ATT which includes Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Only one (1) Media Hub Movie Credit (“Media Hub credit”) will be provided for each Qualifying Device.
- The Samsung Media Hub Movie Credit offer, associated coupon and Media Hub credit are void where prohibited by law and where applicable law grants greater rights to use the Samsung Media Hub Movie Credit offer, associated coupon or Media Hub Credit than those provided in these Terms and Conditions. Media Hub Credit has no cash value.
To utilize the Media Hub credit, the following shall apply:
- The Media Hub credit may only be used to purchase or rent movies through Samsung Media Hub. Media Hub credit applies to all movie titles except as provided below.
- Currently, all movie titles may be purchased or rented using the Media Hub credit. Samsung, through Media Hub, will have sole discretion as to the current list of movies which may be selected and may revise this list at its sole discretion and without notice.
- The Media Hub credit is initiated by entering the Movie Activation Code, listed on the coupon included in the Infuse 4G box. The Movie Activation Code may only be used once for the Qualifying Device (i.e., the Movie Activation Code may not be used to receive multiple Media Hub credits) and is not valid for any other device.
- If the balance of the Media Hub credit is insufficient to purchase or rent a particular movie, you must select a different listed movie or combine the remaining Media Hub credit balance with an additional form of payment (which you have set up on your account) for the difference.
- The Media Hub credit must be used within 60 days of entering the Movie Activation Code. After that period of time, the remaining balance of the Media Hub credit is void and cannot be utilized.
- The Movie Activation Code expires 12/31/11 and thereafter is void and cannot be utilized.
- Movies may only be purchased or rented if you are in the 50 U.S. States or Puerto Rico at the time of purchase or rental.