1. The ferrite core provided reduces electro-magnetic interference from connected 1
devices. If necessary, attach it to the HDTV Adapter cable, as shown in the image on
the cover page.
2. Connect one end of a universal HDMI A-to-A cable (Sold Separately) into the HDTV Adapter.
3. Connect the other end to the TV’s HDMI port.
4. Connect a charger to the HDTV Adapter.
5. Connect the charger to an approved power source.
6. Connect the HDTV Adapter connector to the Power/Accessory Interface port on the smartphone. The TV screen instantly displays what is on the smartphone’s screen. Ensure the HD TV supports Anynet+ to play video and music with TV remote control keys.
For handsets with MHL 2.0 capabilities, like the Galaxy S 4, you can skip steps 4 and 5 above as an external power source is not required.
Connect your MHL-Enabled phone to your high definition TV or Computer Monitor to stream HD video.
|Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification|