Transaction with Affiliates

Details
 Contents of the transaction: Contract for sharing costs for re-developing the site within Samsung Electronics to construct a research complex.
 Transaction amount: KRW 59.71 billion
 The amount equals to 61.8% of the total costs. The remaining 38.2% will be paid by Samsung Electronics
 Amount to be paid by each affiliate:
- Samsung SDI: KRW 10.44 billion (10.8%)
- Samsung Corning Precision Materials: KRW 15.27 billion (15.8%)
- Cheil Industries: KRW 16.13 billion (16.7%)
- Samsung Fine Chemical: KRW 17.87 billion (18.5%)

* The transaction date cannot be specified as the transaction will be made in the form of sharing costs incurred in the land preparation process going forward.

* This disclosure is made in accordance with Article 11-2 of Fair Trade Act, which requires the company to obtain approval at a Board meeting for any transactions exceeding KRW 10 billion with affiliates.


Welcome to Samsung

Sign up & get 10% off

Sign up and get 10% off your first order of $100 or more! Shop Samsung.com to find the best tech at the best prices and recieve news on our latest technology and exclusive offers.*

*Exclusion apply. Order must be a minimumm of $100 or more. Offer valid only for new Samsung.com customers. Must sign up for emails by 11/12/16. Promo code must be used by 11/19.

Fast, easy checkout with Shop Samsung App
Easy sign-in, Samsung Pay, notifications, and more!
Or continue shopping on Samsung.com
×
The Shop Samsung app
Free standard shipping, exclusive offers and financing options.
GET
×
The Shop Samsung app
Free standard shipping, exclusive offers and financing options.
GET
×

You Are About To Be Redirected To Investor Relations Information for U.S.

Thank you for visiting Samsung U.S. Investor Relations. You will be redirected via a new browser window to the Samsung Global website for U.S. investor relations information.
CANCEL
CONTINUE
×

Redirect Notification

As of Nov. 1, 2017, the Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. printer business and its related affiliates were transferred to HP Inc.

For more information, please visit HP's website: http://www.hp.com/go/samsung


Select CONTINUE to visit HP's website.

CANCEL
CONTINUE