Samsung Health Ask an Expert - Online Doctor Visits
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: Samsung Health Rewards with Ask an Expert (the "Offer") is open to individuals who:
a. are legal residents of 50 United States, including D.C.;
b. are eighteen (18) years old or older;
c. have downloaded and created an account on the Samsung Health Application; and
d. are enrolled in the Samsung Rewards Program (herein "Participants").
Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Eligible individuals are each a “Participant”, collectively the “Participants”.
2. Timing: The Offer begins on December 21, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on December 31, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. PT (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
3. How to Earn a Reward: During the Offer Period, Participants must log into their Samsung Account while in the Samsung Health App ('App") to connect their Samsung Health Account to their Samsung Rewards Account. Follow the links and instructions in the App and register for American Well Online Doctor Visits by providing your first and last name, zip code, gender and date of birth. While supplies last, 1,000 Samsung Rewards Points will be added to Participant's Samsung Rewards account for a completed registration (the “Reward”). The Reward cannot be returned, exchanged, transferred, replaced, has no monetary value and is non-refundable. Limit: One (1) Reward per Qualifying Device and Samsung Account.
4. Sponsor : Samsung Electronics America, Inc., 85 Challenger Rd., Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660.
6. Offer Governed By Samsung Rewards Program: The Terms and Conditions of the Samsung Rewards Program (http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/rewards-terms-and-conditions/), including those relating to Reward Point use, redemptions and expiration, govern this Offer.
© 2017 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.