Thank you for your feedback!
What Are USB Settings And How Do I Use Them On My SGH-I627 (Propel Pro) Phone?
USB (Universal Serial Bus) is a type of plug-in connection that is used to connect devices, including some handsets, to desktop or laptop PC's. In a handset, USB is useful for quickly transferring files to and from phones, or for synchronizing information with a PC application. The SGH-I627 (Propel Pro) handset has the capability to transfer files directly to or from a PC and the handset or a memory card, residing in the handset, using a compatible USB data cable. There is a configurable USB setting required for transferring files, via an USB data cable, the USB Connection setting.
To select a USB connection setting follow the steps below:
- From the home screen, press the left soft key for Menu
- Press the left soft key for More
- Select Settings (6)
- Select Connections (6)
- Select USB (4)
- Select the desired USB Connection Setting, using the navigation key, from the following:
- ActiveSync: The handset communicates with a PC via ActiveSync
- Mass Storage: The handset is perceived as an external memory storage device
- Modem: The handset is perceived as a modem for PC network connections