Thank you for your feedback!
What Does the FDN (Fixed Dial Number) Feature Do On My SGH-A837 (Rugby) Phone?
The FDN (Fixed Dial Number) mode, if supported by your SIM card, allows you to restrict your outgoing calls to a limited set of phone numbers.
Enable or Disable FDN Mode
To enable or disable FDN mode follow the steps below:
- While in standby mode, press the right soft key for Menu
- Select Settings (9)
- Select Phone (5)
- Select Security (4)
- Select Set FDN mode (5)
- Highlight, using the navigation keys, one of the following FDN options:
- Off: you can call any phone number
- On: you can only call phone numbers stored in the FDN section of the SIM card
- Press the left soft key for Select to save the FDN mode setting
- Enter PIN2 code, using the keypad
Note: Not all SIM cards have a PIN2 code. If your SIM card does not, this menu option is not displayed. You must obtain your PIN2 code from your service provider.