Thank you for your feedback!
Will The Network Automatically Update The Time On My SGH-I617?
Yes, the AT&T digital network will automatically update, if enabled, the time and date, including daylight savings time changes. Note: If the real time does not match the World time, download the Microsoft® patch at the following URL: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/dst_hottopics
To change the automatic update settings follow the steps below:
- While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Start
- Select Settings
- Select Date and Time (F)
- Select your local time zone, using the navigation keys
- Select your local date, using the keypad
- Select your local time, using the keypad
- Select either AM or PM, using the keypad
- Set the auto update to either On or Off, using the navigation keys
- Press the left soft key for Done to save the Date & Time settings
Note: The Time and Date will automatically update when traveling between time zones and will also adjust alarm settings or calendar memos as well.
Note: Changes may not take effect until the handset is power cycled (turned off then turned on again)