Thank you for your feedback!
What Is Social Updates & How Do I Use It For My AT&T I997 (Infuse 4G) Phone?
This application allows you to have social updates from Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter displayed on your phone.
- From the main Home screen, sweep the screen to display the next Home screen to the left. The Social Updates screen is displayed.
- Touch on the Touch here to add account field.
- Touch the Auto refresh field. This option allows you to set how often your social networks are updated. Choose None, Every 1 hour, Every 4 hours, Every 8 hours, or Once a day.
- Select the Social networks that you would like to have added to your Social Updates. Select Facebook, MySpace, and/or Twitter.
- You must first sign in to the social networks that you would like to have social updates displayed on your phone. At the Sign in prompt, Touch OK.
- Enter Email and Password and Touch Log in.
- The Social Updates screen will be updated with the latest social updates from your social networks.
- Touch in the top right corner of the screen to automatically refresh your social networking feeds and content.
- Touch to display the following settings:
- Auto refresh: this option allows you to set how often your social networks are updated. Choose None, Every 1 hour, Every 4 hours, Every 8 hours, or Once a day.
- Select service: allows you to select or make changes in your service options. Touch Facebook, Myspace, and/or Twitter to add or remove a checkmark.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.