Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Disable Or Change The Camera/Camcorder Sounds On My SGH-a697 Phone?
Although the camera shutter sound can be changed or disabled, there are no configurable options available to enable, disable or change the camcorder sounds on the SGH-A697 (Sunburst) handset.
To change or disable the Camera Shutter Sound follow the steps below:
- From the standby screen, tap Menu
- Press Tools
- Tap Camera
- Verify the Camera icon is shown on the top left corner of the display
- To switch from Camcorder mode to Camera mode press the Camcorder icon in the top left corner
- Press on the Camera icon
- Press the Camera Settings icon
- Press the Camera Settings tab
- Press the Shutter Sound down arrow
- Press the desired Shutter Sound setting from the following:
- Shutter 1
- Shutter 2
- Shutter 3
- Press OK, located in the bottom right corner, to save the Camera Shutter Sound setting