Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Enable Or Disable Daylight Savings Time On My SGH-a847 (Rugby II) Phone?
You can turn Daylight Savings Time on or off from your device's settings.
Enable or Disable Daylight Savings Time
To enable or disable the daylight savings time (DST) feature follow the steps below:
- While in standby mode, press the right soft key for Menu
- Select Settings
- Select Time & Date
- Highlight Time Zone Updating, using the navigation keys
- Select between Automatic, Manual Only or Prompt First, using the left or right navigation keys
- Highlight Time Zone, using the navigation keys
- Press the key for Change then select the local Time Zone setting, using the navigation keys
- Highlight Set Daylight Saving Time, using the navigation keys
- Press the key to Check or Uncheck the Set Daylight Saving Time box
- Press the left soft key to Save the Home Zone Time setting
- Press the left soft key again to Save the Set Time & Date setting
Note: Changes may not take effect until the handset is power cycled (turned off then turned on again)