Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Insert Or Remove The Memory Card On My SGH-A887 (Solstice) Phone?
You can insert or remove a memory card for more storage.
To insert/remove a memory card follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the END key to turn off the phone (if turned on)
- Press down on the battery cover and slide it down (1) then pull the battery cover up and off (2), as shown below
- Lift the battery up then slide it away from the phone
- Gently insert a microSD memory card, gold contacts up, into the memory card slot (To remove: Gently press in the memory card until it is partially ejected then carefully remove it from the memory card slot)
- Caution: DO NOT force the card into the memory card slot, as this could damage the card and/or the handset.
Note: The memory card icon is displayed at the top of the LCD when a memory card is inserted correctly.
- Align the battery tabs with the slots at the bottom of the phone (1)
- Press the battery down until it clicks into place (2) making sure the battery is properly installed
- With the battery in position on the phone, place battery cover back on the handset (1) then slide it up until it clicks (2)
Note: The battery must be properly installed before charging the battery or switching on the phone