Thank you for your feedback!
How do I Insert or Remove the battery cover and battery from my Samsung Gusto™ 2?
You must fully charge the battery before using your phone for the first time. A discharged battery recharges fully in approximately 4 hours.
Charge the Battery
Your device is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery. A USB Cable and Charging Head are included with your device for charging your battery.
Important! Use only Samsung-approved batteries and chargers. Using other accessories may invalidate your warranty. When using a non-approved battery, you will hear a series of beeps and see a warning message indicating battery charging has been disabled.
Although you can use the phone while the battery is charging, doing so will require additional charging time.
Install the Battery
- Remove the back cover by locating the Cover Release Latch on the bottom side of your phone.
- Firmly "pop" the cover off the phone by inserting your fingernail into the Cover Release Latch.
- Insert the battery gold contacts first with arrows pointing up, making sure the contacts align, and gently press the battery into place.
- Replace the battery cover by aligning the cover and pressing it into place, making sure it snaps securely on all sides and there are no gaps around the cover.
- Connect the USB cable to Charging Head.
- Plug the USB cable into the charger/accessory port on the lower left side of your device.
- Plug the Charging Head into a standard AC electrical outlet. Fully charging a battery may require up to 4 hours.
- When charging is complete, remove USB cable from phone and unplug from electrical outlet.