Thank you for your feedback!
What Does the FDN (Fixed Dial Number) Feature Do On My SGH-A887 (Solstice) Phone?
The FDN (Fixed Dial Number) mode, if supported by your SIM card, allows you to restrict your outgoing calls to a limited set of phone numbers. Note: Entries on the FDN Address Book must be deleted from within the FDN Address Book.
Turn On or Off FDN Mode
To enable or disable FDN mode follow the steps below:
- From the standby screen, press Menu
- Press Settings
- Press Phone
- Press Security
- Press one of the following Fixed Dialing Mode options:
- Off: you can call any phone number
- On: you can only call phone numbers stored in the FDN section of the SIM card
- Enter PIN2 code, using the keypad
Note: Not all SIM cards have a PIN2 code. If your SIM card does not, this menu option is not displayed. You must obtain your PIN2 code from your service provider. Entering an incorrect PIN2 code can cause the phone to lock, at which point, you will have to call AT&T customer service for assistance.