Using the Mobile Hotspot feature utilizes your Sprint data connection. Additional services may be required by Sprint. Data usage limitations, rates, and fees apply. For more information about your data usage limitations, rates, and fees, please contact Sprint.
What Is Mobile Hotspot & How Can I Use It On My Sprint SPH-D720 (Nexus S 4G) Phone?
Use Mobile Hotspot to share your device's Internet connection with other nearby devices.
Turn On Mobile Hotspot
- Touch the Applications icon.
- Scroll to and touch the Settings icon.
- Under Wireless & networks, touch More...
- Touch Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Touch the checkbox next to Portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Update the Network SSID and select the type of security you want the hotspot to use. Touch the Show password box to view an auto-generated password or choose another password. You will need the password when you connect your other devices to the hotspot.
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.