Refer to the manufacturer of all third-party Bluetooth devices for instructions on enabling discovery mode and obtaining the passkey. In most cases, the default passkey is '0000' (four zeros).
How Do I Pair My SPH-M570 (Restore) Phone With A Bluetooth Device?
Pair your mobile device with external Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Pair a Bluetooth Device
- Place Bluetooth device in discovery mode.
- Highlight and press
- Select Tools (0)
- Select Bluetooth (3)
- Select Add New (3)
- Enable Bluetooth if not already turned on, Yes (1)
- If the Trusted Devices list is empty, a search will begin and soon a list of devices will populate
- Select a device and press the OK key
- Verify passkeys match and select left soft key for Yes
- Enter a unique device name and press the left soft key for Done to save changes
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.