Thank you for your feedback!
Can I Assign MP3 Files As Ringtones On My SGH-T349 Phone?
Yes, to assign MP3 files, located in the handset's Music folder, as ringtones follow the steps below.
Assign MP3 Files as Ringtones
- From the standby screen, press the left soft key for Menu
- Select Media (3)
- Select Music (4)
- HIghlight the desired MP3 file
- Press the left soft key for Options
- Select Set As (2)
- Select Ringtone (1) or Individual Ringtone (2)
- For Individual Ringtone, select Contacts (1) then highlight the contact and press the OK button
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.