The minimum size limit for the microSD memory card is 32MB. This phone does support the use of a microSDHC 16GB capacity memory card.
How Do I Format The Storage Card On My SGH-T659 Phone?
To format a memory card, follow the steps below.
You must unplug the Travel Adapter (if it is connected) before removing the battery from the phone during charging to avoid damage.
The plug-in microSD memory card and its contents can be easily damaged by scratches or bending. Use caution when inserting or removing the card and keep all memory cards out of reach of children.
- Insert a microSD memory card into the memory card slot
- From the standby screen, press the left soft key for Menu
- Select Settings (4)
- Select Personalize (1)
- Select Memory Settings (4)
- Select Memory Card Settings (2)
- Select Format Memory Card (2)
- Press the left soft key for Yes to confirm formatting the microSD memory card
- Either press the left soft key for Save OR use the clear key to delete the current name and enter a new name then press the left soft key for Save
Thank you for your feedback!