Restoring the handset will permenently Delete All Data, including Contacts.
How Do I Reset My SCH-U810 (Renown) Phone?
Follow the steps below to restore your handset to the factory settings.
Restore Your Handset
- While in standby mode, press the OK button for Menu
- Select Settings & Tools (9)
- Select Phone Settings (6)
- Select Security (9)
- Enter the lock code, default password is the last 4 digits of cell phone number, unless it has been changed, then press OK
- Select Restore Phone (5)
- Highlight Yes, using the navigation keys
- Press the OK button to confirm resetting the handset
- Press the OK button at the re-program the phone screen
- Enter the lock code again, default password is the last 4 digits of cell phone number, unless it has been changed, then press OK
- Press the OK button to confirm restoring the handset to the factory default settings
Note: Press *228 and SEND after the power cycle to re-program the phone
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.